Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/13 vs Minnesota-Morris

Default Re: 11/13 vs Minnesota-Morris

So what did their coach say to get a technical? The Arkansas coach was worse. We had a bet on when he was going to take his coat off. He didnt let us down.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So what did their coach say to get a technical? The Arkansas coach was worse. We had a bet on when he was going to take his coat off. He didnt let us down.
    The ark st coach is gonna have an aneurism on the sideline someday. Why some kids want to play for guys like that baffles me.
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 11-14-2016 at 02:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Sunday night game against a DIII school; I didn't expect a great crowd. I'm not worried, the big crowds will come.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

The only thing we could figure out is that he hollered loud enough for the official across the court to hear him.
    All he said was Get Them off him when his player got the foul.

Deserving of a technical, I doubt it, I wonder if the official heard something other than what was said.

The Morris coach was comical at times. The first player that got a traveling call was replaced came off the court and said he did not travel, but the coach said "You did to" and " Dont do it again". Other players were also demonstrating what they did and he said again that is traveling so you have to stop doing it that way.

Noticed later during Media Timeouts the coach and his assistant were viewing and appeared to be discussing the cheer team. Then right at the end turn to the bench and said
    all right you guys ready to play.

I think the coaches father was in the stands and he was just amazed at AJ and Paul Millers shooting styles. When Geng Du had the shot he would holler and a certain player get up and block that and laugh. Later when Du shot a 3 he was very amazed how well he shot also.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    The only thing we could figure out is that he hollered loud enough for the official across the court to hear him.

Deserving of a technical, I doubt it, I wonder if the official heard something other than what was said.

The Morris coach was comical at times. The first player that got a traveling call was replaced came off the court and said he did not travel, but the coach said "You did to" and " Dont do it again". Other players were also demonstrating what they did and he said again that is traveling so you have to stop doing it that way.

Noticed later during Media Timeouts the coach and his assistant were viewing and appeared to be discussing the cheer team. Then right at the end turn to the bench and said

I think the coaches father was in the stands and he was just amazed at AJ and Paul Millers shooting styles. When Geng Du had the shot he would holler and a certain player get up and block that and laugh. Later when Du shot a 3 he was very amazed how well he shot also.
    Geng Du? Who is he?

Sorry...had to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Trim is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He yelled, "Get him off!". Loudly. Very weak technical in my opinion. Morris coach was well behaved all game then he got T-d up for that? Ref wouldn't even come over and talk to him. It was odd.
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post

The official who had to go to the scorers table to indicate the technical seemed perplexed about it

Morris's coach and Arkansas St's coach made Richman look like a puppy dog...and he is usually the one barking at the refs!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Geng Du? Who is he?

Sorry...had to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's going to be fun watching everyone eff up his name for four years.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

So thats what happens when Work is more important than spelling
    here

Deng Gue is really not that good yet, I think another year would e helpful but that is my impression.
    Last edited by imabison; 11-15-2016 at 12:18 AM.