Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/13 vs Minnesota-Morris

Default Re: 11/13 vs Minnesota-Morris

The official calling it discussed it with both other officials. Before it went to the scorers table. OH well

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Man, I am really excited about Deng Geu. I went to 2 games so far (Concordia and UMM) but this fellas atheticism really surprised me. I remember seeing clips of him in HS but I didn't know he was so agile.
    The fella that watches the CFL

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Deng is definitely gifted but you can tell he didn't start playing basketball until he was in 7th grade. He lacks defensive awareness, he loses his guy a little too often and gets beat on back door cuts and getting through screens. That will come with time no doubt. Offensively he is explosive, he can drive, shoot, rebound, basically do it all but again his lack of experience hurts him with silly traveling calls, offensive fouls just by using the wrong technique and a bad pass here an there. As the season goes on and he gets used to the speed of the game (remember he hasn't played in a real game for nearly a year and a half until this season) he'll only get better and hopefully we'll have ourselves a big time weapon off the bench come Summit League Tourney time.

When I saw him Friday night I commented, he needs to put on some weight. The guy next to me said. He's put on 30 lbs since last year!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    When I saw him Friday night I commented, he needs to put on some weight. The guy next to me said. He's put on 30 lbs since last year!
    Many fans, and coaches, said the same thing about Tryvon Wright. He might have put on a few pounds in 4 years, but was always pretty thin. It all worked out pretty well for him.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Many fans, and coaches, said the same thing about Tryvon Wright. He might have put on a few pounds in 4 years, but was always pretty thin. It all worked out pretty well for him.
    Yeah the crazy thing was he couldn't put on weight, they tried everything, I wish I had that problem. With Deng already putting on nearly 30 pounds my guess is he'll be able to add even more weight to that frame and become very dynamic. I don't see him getting Kory Brown bulk but if he gets half that big he'll be scary good.