Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/13 vs Minnesota-Morris

Default 11/13 vs Minnesota-Morris

Bison will take the court at 5pm at the SHAC to take on the Cougars of Minnesota-Morris. Hopefully we can take care of business and get a bunch of guys some solid minutes before the team heads out to North Carolina next weekend.

Default Re: 11/13 vs Minnesota-Morris

51-31 Bison at the half.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Bison win 92-62

Game was about what you expect, first time in the new arena and I do agree the seats are kind of tight. Very comfortable though, lighting and sound system is such a massive upgrade...It is just a much better experience obviously.

I can see that place being LOUD when it is packed for bigger games.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Bison win 92-62

Game was about what you expect, first time in the new arena and I do agree the seats are kind of tight. Very comfortable though, lighting and sound system is such a massive upgrade...It is just a much better experience obviously.

I can see that place being LOUD when it is packed for bigger games.
    They figured out pretty quickly they can drown out the fire alarm in the main arena with loud music. After it was shut down the forgot to turn the music down
    but only for a bit.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Heard more complaining about the seats tonight. An older lady missed the bottom step next to me and took a nose dive into the cement floor. My daughter and her friend picked her up and helped her back to her seat once she got her wits about her. AJ, Paul and Khy looked very good again tonight.

Small crowd but a fun evening.
    They do need to put the carpets down a bit better- real trip hazard.
    When we were getting a drink, the person with me said she wanted a Bison cup. I said just so you know, they don't fit in the cup holders.
    The guy making the drink stopped and said 'what do you mean they don't fit?' I told him they were too big. Said he didn't know that when they ordered them.
    I am sure we will see different cups when these are gone.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Small crowd but a fun evening.
    They do need to put the carpets down a bit better- real trip hazard.
    When we were getting a drink, the person with me said she wanted a Bison cup. I said just so you know, they don't fit in the cup holders.
    The guy making the drink stopped and said 'what do you mean they don't fit?' I told him they were too big. Said he didn't know that when they ordered them.
    I am sure we will see different cups when these are gone.
    1700 for the 2nd regular season home game in the new arena on a weekend kind of sucks. Quality of opponent? Last year our opener was vs Valley City and we drew 2200 and it was on a Wednesday

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    1700 for the 2nd regular season home game in the new arena on a weekend kind of sucks. Quality of opponent? Last year our opener was vs Valley City and we drew 2200 and it was on a Wednesday
    Never schedule a game on a Sunday during football season, especially against MN-Morris.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    BUTT 600 of those thought they were going to a hockey game,,,,(purple)

Morris ran the weave a few times.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club