Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/19/2016 Jacks vs Panthers, Who do we cheer for?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 11/19/2016 Jacks vs Panthers, Who do we cheer for?

Ummm....don't we play next week!
    USD is 3-1 at home this year with wins over UNI and ISUr. Their loss is by one point to WIU....but according to all of you, this is gimme.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    USD is 3-1 at home this year with wins over UNI and ISUr. Their loss is by one point to WIU....but according to all of you, this is gimme.
    Not at all. I except the team to be focusing very intently on a very good USD team as they better. We as fans though have other things to worry about too

I'll be checking up on this game on my phone while in Vermillion, in case you were wondering if I was personally overlooking USD.

Hopefully we show up at USD as we should have the revenge factor on our side

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Unnecessary post- the topic is who do you want to win between these two teams. You would rather have people discuss something else in this thread? There is a joys and concerns thread if you are concerned about some of us not being concerned with USD.
    Remember Klieman said it is ok to have fun too!
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Plus we could have 3 more things in our favor no Joe Glenn, a loss to their main rival and out of contention in the playoff race

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Plus we could have 3 more things in our favor no Joe Glenn, a loss to their main rival and out of contention in the playoff race
    I think that they would like nothing better than to knock us off. After last year I think they will have confidence that they can do just that.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Unnecessary post- the topic is who do you want to win between these two teams. You would rather have people discuss something else in this thread? There is a joys and concerns thread if you are concerned about some of us not being concerned with USD.
    Remember Klieman said it is ok to have fun too!
    When people post that we win the conference if SDSU loses they should include and we beat USD. The first page of this thread has no mention of that. I'm interpreting differently. Looks like a bunch of fans who are either dismissing USD or they thought our regular season is already over.
    I understand the thread, I am unusually pulling for UNI this week.

Only thing NDSU has some control over, the game vs USD. Focus for the team and fans. Win this game and wait and see.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

When people post that we win the conference if SDSU loses they should include and we beat USD. The first page of this thread has no mention of that. I'm interpreting differently. Looks like a bunch of fans who are either dismissing USD or they thought our regular season is already over.
    I understand the thread, I am unusually pulling for UNI this week.
    "At least a share" of the conference title. No dismissing of USD was made by me at least.

It will be interesting?? - IF the Hawks are ranked - probably #8 - IF THEY want an Interstate travel - then WE would need to be #1?? - or a #2 and #7 combo?? - Stay tuned it'll be interesting - as Hawks don't play this week either. Need to finish Business at Yotes this Saturday and SUIT up for the Playoffs. NCAA having to pay for $$$$ to Jax St. would be funny to Me, if that's what develops??

Go Bison!!!!