Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 11/19/2016 Jacks vs Panthers, Who do we cheer for?

Default Re: 11/19/2016 Jacks vs Panthers, Who do we cheer for?

I'd like at least one team that's never been to the Fargodome before to keep things fresh.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well if they send SDSU to EWU and UNI to Jacksonville then I'm for UNI winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Anyway they can both lose? I'd rather fewer MVFC teams in the PO's.
    I agree

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Last year UNI QB ran well against us the first game. Not so much the second game. Same would be true with SDSU if we meet them again. Teams don't beat us very often let alone twice in the same season. Bring on the competition.

[QUOTE=Son of a Bison;1173316]Last year UNI QB ran well against us the first game. Not so much the second game. Same would be true with SDSU if we meet them again. Teams don't beat us very often let alone twice in the same season. Bring on the competition.[/QUOTE]

Come on John boy----That comment is nothing more than ignorant ego and a lack of common sense going in to the playoffs.

Or youre back to trolling again.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."