Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Indiana State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Indiana State

Game day shirt on.
    Presently enjoying my stumplifter.
    Flag will be waved when I get to the lot.

Let's go bison!!!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I agree that Stick is making the right reads, but for some reason, he seems to second guess himself for about a second. That's why I hope he relies on his instincts (which are good) and pulls the trigger.

Had he thrown the pass that got picked off in front of Shepherd just a split second sooner, there's a decent chance Darrius scores. I don't know what or when the hesitation started, but if you compare the roll-out passes to the TE/FB the past month to the first offensive play of the Iowa game, you can see the difference.

I believe if he gets into rhythm, the offense will be lights out with a strong passing and running game, and of course, that makes the defense better too with getting proper rest.

For the record, I'm not here to complain about Stick. I believe he's extremely talented and might be putting too much pressure on himself, which might be why he looks like he's playing too tight. He just needs to remember that he's surrounded by other highly talented dudes who he can rely on.
    Completely agree. Just replied for conversations sake. I have noticed the hesitation instead of relying on instincts and anticipation. I also agree he might being putting too much pressure on himself and trying to be perfect. Be a confident gun slinger back there. He'll get it. The Shepard pass was underthrown by about 5 yards. It looked great all the way until it was picked off, and that is when you can see how much he underthrew the ball. Shep slowed down and the ball was still picked off two yards in front of him. A full throw would have hit Shep in stride for a TD. My point was more of taking the pressure off Stick to be perfect in the passing game and just letting the team around him make the plays. I think some screens, quick slants and utilizing the TE over the middle early would help boost his confidence for the downfield passes. But as RTO would say, just keeping running the damn ball!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Agree with the comments about Stick putting pressure on himself. Hope today is the day he relaxes, has some fun, and throws for a couple of TDs. Bison win, 34-9.

Easton relaxes and has fun, Seniors get recognized and kick ass, DT's form new cohesiveness and Bison drop Sycamores 37- 10!!
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Guessing something similar to ISUred the game is somewhat close but Bison pull away 31-13.

Pretty sure that WatchESPN is down right now so if you were planning to watch online, you might want to consider gobison.com as a fall back.

Hopefully College Extra works. Just watched the end of the YSU game but I'm not getting the SDSU signal.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Game works on NDSU All-Access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Punt return TD, Shep!
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Touchdown Shepard!! Bison up after 84 td punt return 7-0
    "Everybody wants to be on a championship team, but nobody wants to come to practice."-Bobby Knight