Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FCS Week 11

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: FCS Week 11

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Sam Houston continues the grind when they play the Northwestern State Demons (1-8) today.
    Powerhouse Demons up 13-7 on SHSU mid 1st quarter. IMO this Sam Houston team gets bounced first round that they play in unless they draw Pioneer, etc.

So many weird games today

EWU over Idaho State 48-17 in Cheney is very similar to what happened in Fargo today. Iowa is hanging tough with Michigan right now in Kinnick. Go Hawkeyes!! NAU pissed it away up in GF today. Have to like where the Bison are right now. Huge game next weekend in Vermillion.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    This one is over SDSU wins 28-21.
    The yote/bunny gap seems to be narrowing.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Unpopular thought, but I have to congratulate the F'Hawks for their comeback win today. To keep their act together while down a crapload and not quit does deserve a pat on the back. However, I do believe they will be toast if they do face the Bison in the playoffs. And it does my heart good to think that the Bunnies will have to come north twice in the playoffs. Kinda rubs it in.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's usually the team that is up a boatload that doesn't keep their crap together as NAU showed today. Sometimes a team doesn't have to do anything to get a win but just let the other team self destruct.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    It's usually the team that is up a boatload that doesn't keep their crap together as NAU showed today. Sometimes a team doesn't have to do anything to get a win but just let the other team self destruct.
    Either way, I'm looking for a glass half full result. Bunny smack is the best I can come up with.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Not exactly how things went down but thanks for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Unpopular thought, but I have to congratulate the F'Hawks for their comeback win today. To keep their act together while down a crapload and not quit does deserve a pat on the back. However, I do believe they will be toast if they do face the Bison in the playoffs. And it does my heart good to think that the Bunnies will have to come north twice in the playoffs. Kinda rubs it in.
    Impressed with what Bubba has done in a short time.