Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season predictions

Default Re: Season predictions

Ky, Miller-time, Deng, Dex, AJ. Man, that lineup will be fun to watch all year. Fort Wayne, SDSU, and NDSU will finish in some order 1-2-3. As always it will all come down to 3 days in Sioux Falls. I think the new blood will mix well with the veteran guys and we will not only be a fun team to watch but a good team as well.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I have only one prediction ....winning in suck falls and dancing!
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...logy/93416102/
    USATODAY agrees
    Dickie V also had us as the pick to win the Summit in his preseason poll. To be honest I feel like we have the best all around team in the Summit League. Landis is gone from IPFW and with Parks & Marshall gone from SDSU a lot of scoring has to be made up for by younger guys. I know SDSU has Daum & Tellinghuisen and IPFW has Evans & Konchar but we return 5 of our top 6 scorers and replace Kory Brown with Deng Geu who is much more of a threat on the offensive end and while he may not be quite as aggressive of a defender is length and shot blocking ability will cause just as many problems as Kory's foul prone aggressive defense did. Unless I'm missing something as long as we stay healthy from here on out I think we have a good shot to go dancing again this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I was pretty open that I don't "love" the weave...but I think it became a bit too "trendy" to hate on it last year. You simply get good looks out of it. AJ could score 100 if he is willing to take a 15 footer. SOme may be contested, he has to be willing to shoot and make those. Last year, in the best game in college....Kansas played Buddy and Oklahoma. BOTH teams ran the weave offense and it was an offensive clinic. It is an offense that is being used all over the country. Again, I am saying I love it, just saying that not many people on here undertand it.

Im with you buddy. If its good enough for the globetrotters its good enough more me!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."