Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State 11/11

Default Re: Arkansas State 11/11

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Looking at the map of available tickets left for tonight looks good. There are mostly scattered singles left with some together in the balcony. I added up about 153 available. They don't sell tickets in the very end sections in the balcony until all others are sold it appears so subtract 342 seats from those sections. So as of right now, that is 5,700-495 tickets sold. With a full student section, that is 5,205 seats sold for tonight! Walkup sales will push that even higher. Time to make basketball games like football games and get this place rocking!!
    Absolutely. And even if it sells out and they sell standing room tickets... They are excellent with the wide open concourses on top

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Don't look for a full student section tonight. NDSU is closed today for the holiday. Many students went home for the 3 day weekend.

That said, they only have to fill 770 seats in their sections.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Looking at the map of available tickets left for tonight looks good. There are mostly scattered singles left with some together in the balcony. I added up about 153 available. They don't sell tickets in the very end sections in the balcony until all others are sold it appears so subtract 342 seats from those sections. So as of right now, that is 5,700-495 tickets sold. With a full student section, that is 5,205 seats sold for tonight! Walkup sales will push that even higher. Time to make basketball games like football games and get this place rocking!!
    136 tickets left, majority of them singles or way up high but they have started selling the ones on the end sections which seem to be available. Hopefully if there are student no shows they can sell them.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    136 tickets left, majority of them singles or way up high but they have started selling the ones on the end sections which seem to be available. Hopefully if there are student no shows they can sell them.
    There's no way for the Ticket office to know ahead of game time as there aren't student tickets like football. Students just have to show ID's at the door. In the old BSA days, fans from 2nd level or GA filled in the top of the student section when it was a holiday weekend or winter break.

I would assume they would sell standing room tickets as well. Around the upper there is plenty of room to stand. I would assume the people with those tickets could fill up the student section. Parking is going to be a bitch with the Dakota Bowl so get their early.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Hoping Gobison will stream this. I thought ESPN Watch was streaming it but I don't see it on there.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Hoping Gobison will stream this. I thought ESPN Watch was streaming it but I don't see it on there.
    Gobison.com will have the game stream for free tonight.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Leg room still sucks in 105.

Gobison shows NOTHING dammit!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sorry if I missed this, but why no ESPN3? It says it on go bison

BRING BACK SNORTY