Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State 11/11

Default Re: Arkansas State 11/11

I posted in the ticket exchange too...but If anyone has 2 extra decent seats PM me.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Card Stunt: Wonder how that's going to look.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Card Stunt: Wonder how that's going to look.
    PL better get a green one!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am pumped and all access is free on gobison.com too

Projected lineup for Arkansas State

0 Donte Thomas - 6' 4" 200 - SR
    1 Rashad Lindsey - 5' 11" 165 - JR
    2 Salif Boudie - 6' 8" 205 - FR
    3 Devin Carter - 6' 4" 205 - SR
    10 Jahmiah Simmons - 6' 4" 205 - FR

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf9/5069808.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=7200&

Senior guard Devin Carter was selected to the Sun Belt Conference First Team Preseason All-Conference by the league's 12 head coaches.

Carter averaged 17.3 points per game last year, second-most among returning SBC players, while shooting 45.8 percent from the floor and 41.7 percent from three-point range.

Arkansas State was picked by the coaches to finish 10th in the preseason poll. (of 12 teams)
    New head coach Grant McCasland has a rebuild/reload season for the Redwolves with 9 newcomers (5 JC & 4 FR)
    Good matchup size-wise for the Bison. ASU has a couple bigs on the bench, as does NDSU. Arkansas State may have to alter their rotation to match up with Big Dex (6' 8" 235 Nelson Nweke or 6' 7" Tamas Bruce)
    Will be interesting to see Deng Geu up against ASU's Salif Boudie, a 6' 8" freshman from Mali, West Africa.

JC transfer Deven Simms was the highest profile recruit - 6' 4" 200 (JC All-American)

2015-16 | Sophomore (Connors State)
    First Team NJCAA All-American ... Averaged 20.3 points and 10.1 rebounds to rank 22nd and 23rd, respectively, in the NJCAA statistical rankings ... Dished out 99 assists (4.1 APG), grabbed 58 steals and posted nine double-doubles ...

Named to the Region II and Oklahoma Collegiate Athletic Conference (OCAC) Player of the Year honors ... Helped team to a 26-5 record and a 16-2 mark in the OCAC leading the Cowboys to their third-straight league title ... Finished year shooting 57.2 percent (187-327) from the field and 74.8 percent (122-163) from the charity stripe.
    Last edited by bruinbison; 11-11-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Today is the day!!! Can't wait to see the SHAC packed for a game!! I just hope the walking taco issues have been fixed......
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Today is the day!!! Can't wait to see the SHAC packed for a game!! I just hope the walking taco issues have been fixed......
    I will probably try it again. Less hot sauce this time.
    It should be rocking tonight. Go Bison
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Exited to see the atmosphere tonight being back on campus. Hope the students and fans bring the energy!

Go Bison!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just picked up some tickets for the game tonight. I'm excited to check out the new digs!

Looking at the map of available tickets left for tonight looks good. There are mostly scattered singles left with some together in the balcony. I added up about 153 available. They don't sell tickets in the very end sections in the balcony until all others are sold it appears so subtract 342 seats from those sections. So as of right now, that is 5,700-495 tickets sold. With a full student section, that is 5,205 seats sold for tonight! Walkup sales will push that even higher. Time to make basketball games like football games and get this place rocking!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN