Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State 11/11

Default Arkansas State 11/11

First regular season basketball game in the Scheels Center at the SHAC!!! Can't wait for this season to begin. Looks like scattered singles are all that remain in the main sections with a decent amount in the balcony. Let's pack this place out and get loud!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: Arkansas State 11/11

In +1...Cant wait!!!!

No idea what they have coming back but last season Paul Miller hit a 3 at the buzzer to win at their house.

NDSU basketball needs to become our #1 sport if football refuses to move up to FBS>

Time for all fans to go all in on NDSU basketball and it starts on 11/11
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They return 2 of their top 4 scorers, both guards, but their big guy that was really good transferred to Texas Tech. At home this is a game we should be able to come out and win to get the season started on the right foot, just need to play well and we should get the W.

Anybody want some free tickets (2)? Will be out deer hunting this weekend. Or I can package them with my 2 singles ISUb football tickets (selling those at face value) and someone can make a weekend out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Anybody want some free tickets (2)? Will be out deer hunting this weekend. Or I can package them with my 2 singles ISUb football tickets (selling those at face value) and someone can make a weekend out of it!
    I tried sending you a PM but it said your inbox was full. I'd love to take those off your hands for Friday night if you still have them.

You can have the bball tickets. Sorry read this late last night after the election then in the rush to get out the door this morning due to staying up late I didn't grab them. I will bring them in tomorrow.

This could be interesting if they press press press, Deng could get loose for a few toss downs that could bring down the house.

Handoex, I think it's your inbox that is full (as when you send messages it tries to save those too). I cleaned mine out (wasn't even 1/4 full though) and tried to send you a PM and I got the inbox is full message.

AJ sounds questionable/doubtful per this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzPrjA5kgJ8