Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas State 11/11

Default Re: Arkansas State 11/11

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    The place was maybe 75% full. The ends were full. Why would you pay money to have season tickets and then not make it to opening night. Especially on a Friday. Oh well, great game. Got a little closer then it should at the end, which extended the game like 15 minutes, but a good win none the less.
    Because my flight got cancelled.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Nice win. Nice to see them fight back after getting down. Liked to see the performance AJ had. Is he our X-Factor this season? I think if he has a big year we have very good chance at going to the dance.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Weird that there were so many missing fans on the sidelines and the balcony and ends were loaded. Why pay the big bucks and let them sit empty. Give them away at least so someone can be at the game.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

AJ was amazing on defense. He destroyed a few guys going one on one and also had some great blocks.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Good win. Good crowd. Average atmosphere but the game was kind of anticlimactic. The basketball crowd had a way to go. Leg space still kind of stinks. It's not the amount or space to where your knees hit the back, it's the walking space. If you need to go take a piss the whole row has to stand up. Chairs are too close together too. Need arm rests too and the cup holder was smaller than my cup. Need to actually label the sections too. Our intro video shouldn't be thunderstruck for basketball. Just isn't a basketball song and I thought it was bad compared to football.

But outside of my complaints, it's still a great time. AJ, Dex, and Miller are awesome. Loved AJs defense
    the amount of space between my seat and the one in front of me is the length of my iPhone 6.

Paul Miller will lead this team. AJ tough on defense. Need more inside game. . Great win. Keep it rolling.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BisBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dang Gue is a freshman and it shows. I hope he progresses during the year. We need him in the rotation.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quick thoughts. Basketball crowd is sadly pathetic. No life whatsoever. Yelled a little when we were on defense and had two elderly women sitting next to me give me high fives. Will repeat again on Sunday but give 10% more effort. Definitely was not Cookie and Brownie. I will train section 110 on how to be a football crowd at a basketball game. Sure, the seats are super comfy but we can still give a little effort out in the stands. Will repeat what others have said about the sideline seats. Thank you for spending the big bucks and the donations to the school, but get your a$$e$ to the games or give them away. Reminds me of the last two years in Scheels Arena. Boggles my mind. P Smoove will be our next Woodside, Braun, LA go-to-guy. Has a great all around game. Loved AJ's intensity on defense. Played a lot of perfect defense down under the bucket. Hands straight up and don't reach. Wish he'd be a little more assertive on offense. Smart situation player. Khy is as cool as the other side of the pillow. Kid just has IT. Carlin is fun to watch with the ball in his hands off the dribble. I still hold my breath though. Really enjoyed watching Ward. He's smooth and plays with intensity. Has a nice shot and plays tough defense. He'll be fun to watch. Dex is Dex. Really happy for him. Geu has a lot to learn but you can see the athleticism is there. His Jr and Sr years will be fun to watch. Our other bigs need to play with some intensity and hustle. They just seem to be out there taking up space. Really slow on helping the backside defense. Obviously made some first game mistakes but fun to watch. Can't wait to watch the team progress.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Geu will have to find a role outside from scoring I think to make an impact on this team. He just has an immature game right now and when he gets the ball he immediately wants to do something with it. Going to have to learn patience within the offense. The attacking mentality is great to have though.

Dylan Miller is good in his role as a limited backup. If he can steal minutes the way he did positioning off the ball he's going to get a lot of those cleanup points. The big thing I see with him is he seems to be perfectly content passively being part of the program.

Tyson Ward's game already fits right in. I think we're really going to see this year just how effective the weave offense can be.