Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 6.0

Default Bracketology 6.0

Still not sure how to digest the committee's rankings, I expect them to change though since they admit they didn't put much work into them. EWU And NDSU both had impressive wins, still not sure how they are not 1 and 2 if they win out. The 8 seed was very tough to figure out, thought about UND and Chattanooga. Starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for last team in, if NC A&T lost to NCCU I think they would be in.

Samford at Illinois State vs 1. EWU
    UND at Montana vs 8. SDSU
    St Francis at YSU vs 5. JMU
    San Diego at Cal Poly vs 4. SHSU

Wofford at Liberty vs 6. The Citadel
    WIU at Chattanooga vs 3. JSU
    Villanova at UCA vs 7. Richmond
    UNH at Lehigh vs 2. NDSU

Autobids: EWU, Liberty, JMU, SDSU, St. Francis, Jacksonville State, Lehigh, San Diego, The Citadel, SHSU

At Large: NDSU,Chattanooga, Richmond, UND, Montana, YSU, Cal Poly, Villanova, WIU, Samford, UCA, UNH, Wofford, Illinois State

Bubble: Maine, NAU, NC A&T/NCCU, Tennessee St, Fordham, UNI, CSU, Sacred Heart
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Default Re: Bracketology 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Still not sure how to digest the committee's rankings, I expect them to change though since they admit they didn't put much work into them. EWU And NDSU both had impressive wins, still not sure how they are not 1 and 2 if they win out. The 8 seed was very tough to figure out, thought about UND and Chattanooga. Starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel for last team in, if NC A&T lost to NCCU I think they would be in.

Samford at Illinois State vs 1. EWU
    UND at Montana vs 8. SDSU
    St Francis at YSU vs 5. JMU
    San Diego at Cal Poly vs 4. SHSU

Wofford at Liberty vs 6. The Citadel
    WIU at Chattanooga vs 3. JSU
    Villanova at UCA vs 7. Richmond
    UNH at Lehigh vs 2. NDSU

Autobids: EWU, Liberty, JMU, SDSU, St. Francis, Jacksonville State, Lehigh, San Diego, The Citadel, SHSU

At Large: NDSU,Chattanooga, Richmond, UND, Montana, YSU, Cal Poly, Villanova, WIU, Samford, UCA, UNH, Wofford, Illinois State

Bubble: Maine, NAU, NC A&T/NCCU, Tennessee St, Fordham, UNI, CSU, Sacred Heart
    NC A&T and NCCU are in the MEAC and that conference does not participate in the FCS Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FCS Nation View Post
    NC A&T and NCCU are in the MEAC and that conference does not participate in the FCS Playoffs.
    Technically their champion doesn't participate. Everyone else is still eligible unless they start being like the SWAC and schedule games during the playoffs.

Nobowls.com

I think this scenario is very likely. The rules to decrease regionality of the playoffs pretty much only apply to the first round if I read through the lines correctly. And SDSU v UND is a no brained. They will seed or not see those two however they have to to get that bus ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good reason to add und to the mvfc.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    good reason to add und to the mvfc.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I think this scenario is very likely. The rules to decrease regionality of the playoffs pretty much only apply to the first round if I read through the lines correctly. And SDSU v UND is a no brained. They will seed or not see those two however they have to to get that bus ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they aren't seeds, I think und and sdsu will play, but I doubt they would be matched up with ndsu in round 2. More likely ewu, as und and ewu did not play in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    If they aren't seeds, I think und and sdsu will play, but I doubt they would be matched up with ndsu in round 2. More likely ewu, as und and ewu did not play in the regular season.
    I'll believe that when I see it. why would they pay to fly a team when they can bus them?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'll believe that when I see it. why would they pay to fly a team when they can bus them?
    I think they said they would do that now in the first 2 rounds. I could see them avoiding potential rematches in round 2.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN