Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We gaining a new MVFC team soon?

Default Re: We gaining a new MVFC team soon?

Sad that UND can't afford to play in the Big Sky and we need to bail them out. But it is what it is.

I'd love to move up but its never going to happen sadly. Can't move up without a conference invite.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    I'd rather just keep them buried in our dust than worry about it. If they become a playoff threat (hint: they could beat us RIGHT NOW) we will start losing guys to them and an improving SDSU. Time to leave everyone in the dust...not regress...which we will
    BS. They are no threat, playoff or otherwise. They have had almost as weak of a schedule as SHSU and are damn lucky they have won those games.

Once again they are following us. Nothing new. I'd just as soon keep them in the fluffy just because it costs them way more money. One thing about getting them into the MVFC is it will expose them for the weak team they are.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Sweet, we get to beat them every year.

And no, they can't beat us this year. That crap belongs in the preposterous statement thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    BS. They are no threat, playoff or otherwise. They have had almost as weak of a schedule as SHSU and are damn lucky they have won those games.
    Ya neither were CSU or EW.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another thread with a bunch of idiotic posts and its only in the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Sweet, we get to beat them every year.

And no, they can't beat us this year. That crap belongs in the preposterous statement thread.

Might want to hold off on that until after we play them (if it happens). If we blow them out (which we won't) feel free to put it there

I'd rather just keep them buried in our dust than worry about it. If they become a playoff threat (hint: they could beat us RIGHT NOW) we will start losing guys to them and an improving SDSU. Time to leave everyone in the dust...not regress...which we will
    Meh. I want players who want to be at NDSU, not ones who chase bright, shiny things.

That being said, it's not my preference for them to move because it makes them more relevant and I will have to listen to their fans. Practically speaking though, MVFC is a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Meh. I want players who want to be at NDSU, not ones who chase bright, shiny things.

That being said, it's not my preference for them to move because it makes them more relevant and I will have to listen to their fans. Practically speaking though, MVFC is a better fit.
    I've enjoyed them being irrelevant as well

Might want to hold off on that until after we play them (if it happens). If we blow them out (which we won't) feel free to put it there
    Remind me how many wins against good teams they have? Maybe one with Cal Poly.

Compare their schedule to NDSU's, and it isn't remotely close. UND would collapse like a wet paper tent if they had to play the same schedule the Bison had this year.

Hail the BISON!!!