Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: We gaining a new MVFC team soon?

Default Re: We gaining a new MVFC team soon?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Cold reality. Spin it positively all you want but you're dead wrong

Do you believe in the boogy man to?

Oh ya, nice neg rep from lakes. Little man must be bored today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hey Chapo, you chickenshit. Come on out here and call people losers in plain sight so you can get your ass banned again.

Dumb fuck.
    lets see, I say "Loser" in private.... you say "chicken*** & dumb ***" in public. who needs to be banned????
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hey Chapo, you chickenshit. Come on out here and call people losers in plain sight so you can get your ass banned again.

Dumb fuck.
    I see your taking the high road

Looks like some may need a timeout.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

LOL

In the end NDSU only has a small say in this. Like has mentioned in the past they could only vote against if the vote is completely confidential (not likely as someone probably leak it...) and it didn't end up being the deciding one.

I've gotten used to them not really being around. Pretty sure I can kick it into full gear again though.

In the end we the fans have no control other than to say donate as a group 10 million a year every year to move FBS, otherwise it is going to completely not be worth it and we will become irrelevant as you already fear with being associated with UN_ in the same conference.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Regardless of which conference the fighting hawks play in, they will still have teh hockies (men's and especially women's) sucking the lifeblood out of all the other sports.

On a side note. I listened to part of the men's hockie game on the way home from Fargo last night. (the goofers won) They sure have those radio announcers trained well. Not once did I hear "fighting hawks"

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    I don't have a vote, and even if I did my vote likely would not count for much. However, I oppose (100% oppose) UND becoming part of the MVFC.

NDSU does not need the distraction of having UND in the conference.
    UND does not need the distraction of having NDSU in their conference.

Both teams are doing well in the conferences they are in, and IMO this is in part b/c they aren't contending with each other (in the media, in public opinion, etc. etc.) every week of the season.

I will add that I simply don't like the idea of having UND in the conference. I think the rivalries with SDSU and UNI (particularly SDSU) are richer and better, and are healthier.
    I agree with this. The summit move would be fine and makes a lot of sense for all parties if they keep baseball. The MVFC has no room for another team. It's one team too many now. Would be nice lose YSU to the CAA so we could get back to a round Robin schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I agree with this. The summit move would be fine and makes a lot of sense for all parties if they keep baseball. The MVFC has no room for another team. It's one team too many now. Would be nice lose YSU to the CAA so we could get back to a round Robin schedule.
    I would hate to lose Youngstown. Proud solid program with a good fanbase, good facilities, and a commitment to win. One of my favorite games. Now if you're talking Indiana State I could care less if they would leave. They bring nothing to the conference. Historically a mediocre team, mediocre facilities, and horrible fan support. They make us all look small time.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would hate to lose Youngstown. Proud solid program with a good fanbase, good facilities, and a commitment to win. One of my favorite games. Now if you're talking Indiana State I could care less if they would leave. They bring nothing to the conference. Historically a mediocre team, mediocre facilities, and horrible fan support. They make us all look small time.
    True but, if we were to lose anybody it would be the outlier and not an MVC or Summit program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Jesus, you really think 18 yo kids choose their college based on what the weather will be like for their road games in the month of November?
    The reason I choose to wrestle at NDSU was for its beautiful winters and nothing to do with its historical greatness.
    Hail the BISON!!!