Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: We gaining a new MVFC team soon?

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: We gaining a new MVFC team soon?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Even with out adding another team I don't understand not playing everyone in our conference.
    That was part of the deal to get the Dakota schools added to the MVFC. The eastern schools weren't on board because of location and travel. Concessions were made to reduce travel to the Dakotas by not having the SUs on the schedule every year.

UND to the MVFC isn't a given. This has to be voted on by the President's and more than likely the travel issue has not changed. Grand Forks is even further away. So more than likely UND will be denied membership or more concessions will have to be made to gain the approval.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    MVC has no reason to appease the Summit...none
    exactly, with my research MVFC will NOT vote for UND. no way, no how.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They will join the Summit for all sports except football, which will remain in the Big Fluff. Of course, Teh Hockies is going nowhere as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    They will join the Summit for all sports except football, which will remain in the Big Fluff. Of course, Teh Hockies is going nowhere as well.
    If they don't get in and the Valley loses a few teams (YSU to the CAA and ISUb/WIU dropping football), there is no doubt in my mind the Valley couldn't convince UND at a later point or an OVC to join.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I'm not scared of them like some are in this thread, which I think is absolutely ridiculous, btw. I just hate them and don't want them in our conference.
    Just wondering why so much Hatred of UND on Bisonville? Men and Woman's BB games are well attended at both schools when played. Volleyball is usually the best attendance at both schools. It seems like when they play, attendance is the top or is the top attended game in many sports.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    If they don't get in and the Valley loses a few teams (YSU to the CAA and ISUb/WIU dropping football), there is no doubt in my mind the Valley couldn't convince UND at a later point or an OVC to join.
    Is there any evidence to support the claim that ISUb or WIU desire to drop football. Just curious. Plenty of rumors surrounding the YSU to the CAA claim.

Quote Originally Posted by UND-92 View Post
    Just wondering why so much Hatred of UND on Bisonville? Men and Woman's BB games are well attended at both schools when played. Volleyball is usually the best attendance at both schools. It seems like when they play, attendance is the top or is the top attended game in many sports.
    Haven't you heard... UN_ SUCKS.

No hatred at all for you joining the SL. We don't want you in the MVFC. Fuck you guys. Best thing you could do for the state is drop football. We owe you nothing and you joining the MVFC gains us nothing.

Did you forget the purple? I'm sure there is a lot of love at siouxsports for NDSU. See how that works.

BTW WTF is it still siouxsports? Are you people ever going to get over it and move on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Did you forget the purple? I'm sure there is a lot of love at siouxsports for NDSU. See how that works.

BTW WTF is it still siouxsports? Are you people ever going to get over it and move on?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.