Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Women's 2016-2017 Season

Default Re: Women's 2016-2017 Season

This is her third year, and a third year in the toilet, this is her team, less two players (spier and thunstedt), going into year FOUR with seemingly hoplessness. And not throwing any freshman under the bus, I said at least two of em could have been redshirted as they are woefully undersized and lack skills to compete at this level, even as freshman, at a freshman level. I would have hoped that after having them for this long (since last summer) their skill set and handles would look better.

My last post on this thread, so fire away I won't be baited back into inane debates with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Gotta love this. My motivations are simple. I state the obvious. Call out mismanagement. Call out poor coaching And finally personality flaws and basic people skills. I see our players frustrated and in some cases angry. I see win totals that are frankly embarrassing I see an rpi ranking consistently in the 300s I see turnovers up the kazoo. I see poor handles from her recruits. And you aren't scared we are running into another Dehoff era of failure. Give her time. Give her time. I would if she demonstrated a plan. I would if she redshirted a couple of these freshman. That would give me an indication she has long term goals. Instead these kids are learning how to lose, and lose on a consistent basis. Trying to figure me out? Put the same effort into where you honestly think this team is headed under this leadership. And about Lemar..... Since Dehoff and walseth have been running this debacle Lemar and thunstedt are the only d1 level kids I've seen here. Who else ? It's not slamming or hating. It's working with, and coaching who is recruited to play at this level. So sit back and watch another sub .500 team. Oh hell,sub ten win team flounder. It's shocking how tolerant some are here and not calling for the coaches head to roll

Of course this is just your opinion. So I ask---what are your credentials? Have you played this game at a high level? If so where? Are you a coach? Former coach? Where do you derive your supposed expertise?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    This is her third year, and a third year in the toilet, this is her team, less two players (spier and thunstedt), going into year FOUR with seemingly hoplessness. And not throwing any freshman under the bus, I said at least two of em could have been redshirted as they are woefully undersized and lack skills to compete at this level, even as freshman, at a freshman level. I would have hoped that after having them for this long (since last summer) their skill set and handles would look better.

My last post on this thread, so fire away I won't be baited back into inane debates with you.
    I can't argue with the record. They are not a good team. I am hoping that the young ones bounce back next year with the influx of tall players. Maybe I am a hopeless optimist, but I have followed the women's for 30 some years through thick and (lately) thin. Next year should be an improvement. I will not give up on any Bison team. For better or worse, they all are my teams.