Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Women's 2016-2017 Season

Default Re: Women's 2016-2017 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    I don't think it's constructive to be a poly-Anna with unrealism. But good for u
    There is nothing constructive about calling all the coaches and players pieces of shit. (that's basically what your doing)

Believe me, they don't want to lose. By spewing the same verbal diarrhea over and over is just being an asshole. And by refusing to acknowledge anything good is being a douche. It appears you are rooting for them to fail. (or your a troll from another team)

Its obvious to everyone, including Walseth and the young players, that they are not ready yet so repeating it seems kind of counter productive.

Like I seem to repeat week after week.. This year's team will not be judged on wins and losses. The next years team will.

This is accelerated development. These girls probably should have reshirted but we can't afford that luxury since she took over a dumpster fire left by Dehoff.

Today we have the youngest team in D1 basketball. In 3 years we will have the oldest and most experienced team in D1 basketball.

An extreme dumpster fire requires an extreme response. The youth movement is that response. I am confident it will work. All good things take patience and Walseth is doing it the right way.
    Last edited by HerdBot; 01-30-2017 at 07:16 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Hatred? Goodness. U seemed as warped as the Ashly Judd Invent a lie. I don't hate anyone. I just try to be realistic Without constructive criticism a program can never move forward if they ignore gaping holes
    You aren't constructive. You aren't objective. I don't think you were this bad before but whatever happened with Holly created something incredibly toxic within you. It's quite sad you don't see it because I really believe at one time you wanted to see this program attain success.

I don't think it's constructive to be a poly-Anna with unrealism. But good for u
    If you think "unrealism" would be continued progress as a team and more wins next and continue to build on that in years to come is "unrealism" then paint us all Poly-Anna for hoping this happens and see some progress this year already. I guess beating USD was not a good win. Winning 3 conference games in a row was terrible. Yes current losing streak suck since they are blowouts. Rome was not built in a day. It is always darkest before the dawn.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Before the season started I said we'd have at least 4 conference wins as Ft Wayne and Denver are totally putrid. Less than four wins would be horrible. Nice upset against Yotes. But I think, realistically, that was a fluke, as all teams have fantastic nights and all teams suffer bad nights. Our coach just isn't very good, and internally, few respect her in that capacity. nuff said. And, in my opinion this team is as bad as last season, lacking skill development, poor on court decisions, and wins. As WE love our Bison, I can't accept this, going into year four with this coach's lack of success. What grade would you give her?
    Last edited by Bisonionette; 01-31-2017 at 08:52 PM.

Before the season started I said we'd have at least 4 conference wins as Ft Wayne and Denver are totally putrid. Less than four wins would be horrible. Nice upset against Yotes. But I think, realistically, that was a fluke, as all teams have fantastic nights and all teams suffer bad nights. Our coach just isn't very good, and internally, few respect her in that capacity. nuff said. And, in my opinion this team is as bad as last season, lacking skill development, poor on court decisions, and wins. As WE love our Bisons, I can't accept this, going into year four with this coach's lack of success. What grade would you give her?
    You are actually asking instead of accusing us of wearing green and gold glasses? Wow.

Since you asked, my grade on the coach? Right now it is still TBD. It's my observation of wbb that most recruiting is done 2 years before graduation. So, I think this year is truly her first start to finish class. I am disappointed she hasn't brought in more transfers to plug holes, however if she wants to build with freshmen, I can understand that. I also wish our current crop of freshmen had a year in the weight room before redshirting. But my other comments apply to that too. I am somewhat concerned this year but am prepared to stay the course and see what occurs next year.

Irregardless of whether she turns it around however, you will not see me posting comments that tear her apart after every game. I also don't tear apart players. It's not my style. I will always be supportive of Bison teams irregardless of record.

Oh and Bison not bisons.

Before the season started I said we'd have at least 4 conference wins as Ft Wayne and Denver are totally putrid. Less than four wins would be horrible. Nice upset against Yotes. But I think, realistically, that was a fluke, as all teams have fantastic nights and all teams suffer bad nights. Our coach just isn't very good, and internally, few respect her in that capacity. nuff said. And, in my opinion this team is as bad as last season, lacking skill development, poor on court decisions, and wins. As WE love our Bisons, I can't accept this, going into year four with this coach's lack of success. What grade would you give her?
    Well I am not sure how to answer this. Since I can not compare last year to this year statistically to see if any progress or regression. If I looked at it in a singular season. C- or D+. Reason is that I do wonder at times with her player rotations and situational basketball at times. But I put some of lack of success on the assistant coaching staff as well and the youth of this team. I know when I played in high school, I though I knew the game of basketball. If I could go back and play it over I would be a lot better of a player. I have learned so much more since my playing days. Yes at times this teams does lack execution of basic concepts. I would like to see them play less man defense. Problem with that is a lot of kids now a days do not know how to play zone. As stated before next year is a big year for the team and coaches. Need to be competitive ....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Before the season started I said we'd have at least 4 conference wins as Ft Wayne and Denver are totally putrid. Less than four wins would be horrible. Nice upset against Yotes. But I think, realistically, that was a fluke, as all teams have fantastic nights and all teams suffer bad nights. Our coach just isn't very good, and internally, few respect her in that capacity. nuff said. And, in my opinion this team is as bad as last season, lacking skill development, poor on court decisions, and wins. As WE love our Bison, I can't accept this, going into year four with this coach's lack of success. What grade would you give her?
    I am sure you won't name the internal few that don't respect her, but what do your sources give as their opinions on her coaching? Were any of these few involved in her hiring?

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    You are actually asking instead of accusing us of wearing green and gold glasses? Wow.

Since you asked, my grade on the coach? Right now it is still TBD. It's my observation of wbb that most recruiting is done 2 years before graduation. So, I think this year is truly her first start to finish class. I am disappointed she hasn't brought in more transfers to plug holes, however if she wants to build with freshmen, I can understand that. I also wish our current crop of freshmen had a year in the weight room before redshirting. But my other comments apply to that too. I am somewhat concerned this year but am prepared to stay the course and see what occurs next year.

Irregardless of whether she turns it around however, you will not see me posting comments that tear her apart after every game. I also don't tear apart players. It's not my style. I will always be supportive of Bison teams irregardless of record.

Oh and Bison not bisons.
    Is Irregardless a word?

Is Irregardless a word?
    That's all you got?

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    That's all you got?
    sweetheart, you corrected me... so I can't pull the same nonsense on you? sheeesh