Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    nothing with rates. they are reseating the whole arena.... basically to allow people with higher priority points to take us little peoples seats in row 1, 2 and 3 since they didn't like seeing us down there, even though we picked these up and sat in them thru the BSA & Hockey Arena as loyalists... sad.
    No one wants your obstructed view bleacher seats. You couldn’t give those seats away.

Now that season ticket reseating has been completed, new season ticket holders will get their opportunity starting tomorrow 10/1. I was able to select better seats than I got when the SHAC first opened, so I'm curious how many existing season ticket holders didn't renew. This will be a fun team to watch this year so I hope we get some good crowds and make the SHAC a fun environment. BEER!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

To me the SHAC is a disaster. They redid the seating but must have sold the lower level tickets to businesses. Looking online for all the games even Thief River and the seats are sold. Watch on tv and 85 percent are empty. Did we take the money but screw the fans that create the environment?
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    To me the SHAC is a disaster. They redid the seating but must have sold the lower level tickets to businesses. Looking online for all the games even Thief River and the seats are sold. Watch on tv and 85 percent are empty. Did we take the money but screw the fans that create the environment?
    Is odd the number of used seats. Always the same regulars most games in a sea of empty seats. Me and the two old couples behind me. Bro dad in front. It's like a little neighborhood.

I have tickets to Tuesdays game. Question, being a somewhat tall man should introduce myself to the person sitting in front of me before the game? They will have their head between my knees for a couple hours.

I have tickets to Tuesdays game. Question, being a somewhat tall man should introduce myself to the person sitting in front of me before the game? They will have their head between my knees for a couple hours.
    No game Tuesday bro.

I can put you on the court in 2 seats for $100.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    No game Tuesday bro.
    Wednesday's game.

Wednesday's game.
    Yes Sir!!!!!