Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: Bohl News

I don't understand the worry about not getting your same seats. There are fewer season ticket holders than there was when the SHAC opened. If your seats were available that year, why would you be so worried about this time around?

FWIW, I am choosing new seats this time around. Didn't really like the old location as much as I thought, and with the changes, those seats are now NOT in the front row. Don't worry Chapo, I am not picking yours!

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I don't understand the worry about not getting your same seats. There are fewer season ticket holders than there was when the SHAC opened. If your seats were available that year, why would you be so worried about this time around?

FWIW, I am choosing new seats this time around. Didn't really like the old location as much as I thought, and with the changes, those seats are now NOT in the front row. Don't worry Chapo, I am not picking yours!
    Exactly this. My understanding is that they are reseating existing season ticket holders first. After that it will be open to new season ticket holders. You won't be competing against the entire Team Makers priority point list, just existing season ticket holders.

Will be kinda like the initial seat selection process we never got to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The entire SHAC Basketball rebuild has been something other than excellent to this point. Maybe they found enough lipstick for this pig??
    Right, the whole thing was half assed even before they screwed up the legroom and now they went through all of that and didn’t get the ADA right either!? Total cluster. But hey the Forum has the media contract so the good news is we’ll never find out who was responsible. You’d think someone in Bismarck or Grand Forks would be having a field day with this though.

While I’m on a rant. It was one thing when Stroh’s buildings were merely ugly but when they’re non functional and they get you sued…
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 08-20-2021 at 03:39 PM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    EXACTLY!! someone probably saw you & me front row and said. "I have more points, I should get them not them!"

this actually makes me sick. WE sat thru shit ass seasons in BSA & a hockey arena, WE took the chance & got these season tickets... why are you punishing us??
    How do they know how many points you have?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post

I don’t think my seats are in demand, but like last time, we will pick while we are driving to Towson. Last time we were driving to mo state and we had to pull over and log on. We didn’t get our preferred seats that time but I think it was a good thing. I think the seats in the drinking part might be the demand tickets
    Although we wanted rail seats before we don’t want them this time. All those people who stand by the rail to eat and then go to their seats aren’t going to be happy.
    I usually support their efforts but this time I’m shaking my head.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

because someone with higher points will get to pick B4 me , so the odds of me keeping my existing front row seats is not good.
    how about just leave everyone and if you wanna move, then they can commodate you
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

because someone with higher points will get to pick B4 me , so the odds of me keeping my existing front row seats is not good.
    how about just leave everyone and if you wanna move, then they can commodate you
    Instead of bragging over the years on how little you gave to TM may be if you gave as much in relation to the big fan you say you are you wouldnt be crying now. Just a thought.

ps people with more points should be able to pick before you. Its the way it is at almost every big time stadium in the US.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Instead of bragging over the years on how little you gave to TM may be if you gave as much in relation to the big fan you say you are you wouldnt be crying now. Just a thought.

ps people with more points should be able to pick before you. Its the way it is at almost every big time stadium in the US.
    well those BIG TIMERS didn't sit thru BSA horseshit & hockey arena. WE are the ones that stayed true to the program/players.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

well those BIG TIMERS didn't sit thru BSA horseshit & hockey arena. WE are the ones that stayed true to the program/players.
    Fight for the little guys!!!!!

Besides Chapo needs a front row seat so he can see. Come on guys!