Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: SHAC Reviews Here

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Weve already been down this road and all anybody want to do is complain on how they arent reaching out to them. So if you have no issues and dont want to help TM then dont call.
    LOL PL. What a joke. Send out a survey to the 1500 season ticket holders. NDSU must not be serious about a fix. You will defend your buddies on the inside no matter how ridiculous.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    With the current attendance figures where are the people that were adamant that 7500 - 8000 seat were needed.
    My complaint is at double headers, they need to have a section in the north and south concourse where the mens game ticket holders
    can wait rather than going through the entrance again.
    Same reason we complain about the Fargodome. It's right-sized for today, with no room for growth.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Please keep the Teammakers organization out of this discussion. Teammakers is a totally volunteer organization that raises funds for athletic scholarships. Period. It has an executive director, Pat Simmers, that is also on the staff of the athletic department. The facilities are under the direction of Athletic Director Matt Larson and Asst. Athletic Director Todd Phelps. All building problems should go to them. As far as tickets. Direct your problems to Josh Hemmingway, ticket manager or Pat Simmers. Terammakers do not deal with these situations, they are only concerned with trying to raise over $5 million for scholarships.

The unpadded seats in the balcony don't have much legroom although it's hard to change concrete risers. Dom Izzo sat next to my wife at the USD game so the media knows how cramped it is.

When they made the switch to the padded seats which were bigger the bleacher company failed to tell NDSU that in changing the seats the decking also need to be changed to the bigger deck. So the rub is who is responsible for the fix. Are people ok with it now or is it unacceptable. It will probably come down to both paying for it but whose going to pay what percentage? NDSU is just asking for some help.

What I find interesting is people will take time out to vote numerous times on multiple computers or figure out some code and get a ground swell started on BV to try and rig a poll so Thundar can win the mascot award or some player can win athlete of the year but wont send a simple email to help out TM. I just dont fucking get it.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    LOL PL. What a joke. Send out a survey to the 1500 season ticket holders. NDSU must not be serious about a fix. You will defend your buddies on the inside no matter how ridiculous.
    You just cat help yourself can you.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You just cat help yourself can you.
    Just calling you out PL. You look like the fool and NDSU looks worse everyday for a lame design for the SHAC basketball court. It is so bad people don't even want to sit in the seats (could be a good thing, but then would have to figure out a way to make fans cheer). If NDSU is going to make sure the builder understands the extent of the problem, and possibly some liability for the cost to correct it, it would be helpful to have 1000 plus season ticket holders document the level of discomfort in a common format or survey. Might also help get it right the second time.

Just calling you out PL. You look like the fool and NDSU looks worse everyday for a lame design for the SHAC basketball court. It is so bad people don't even want to sit in the seats (could be a good thing, but then would have to figure out a way to make fans cheer). If NDSU is going to make sure the builder understands the extent of the problem, and possibly some liability for the cost to correct it, it would be helpful to have 1000 plus season ticket holders document the level of discomfort in a common format or survey. Might also help get it right the second time.
    Have you even been in it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Have you even been in it?????
    Yes, I went to a game back in December. I gave up on sitting after 10 minutes and stood at the railing above to watch the rest of the game. In my opinion the seating area is a poor design, and specifically the lack of leg room is a major fail. The rest of the facility, weight room, practice courts and offices look real good.

Yes, I went to a game back in December. I gave up on sitting after 10 minutes and stood at the railing above to watch the rest of the game. In my opinion the seating area is a poor design, and specifically the lack of leg room is a major fail. The rest of the facility, weight room, practice courts and offices look real good.
    How about after they already redid it? I didn't like it but after they adjusted the seats it is night and day different for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    How about after they already redid it? I didn't like it but after they adjusted the seats it is night and day different for us.
    I have not made it back to Fargo since football ended. Budget tight as going on 5 months as an unemployed project manager. I wonder if NDSU had a project manager involved to be sure things got done right, on time and within budget on the SHAC? If crap like the seating issue happened on a project of mine not only would I be answering to how this could happen, but I would be involved with making things right. This would include going out and gathering information on exactly what went wrong, and making interim and long term fixes. Seems in this case interim fixes have been made, but curious what the long term fixes will be.