Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: SHAC Reviews Here

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    I'm not unhappy with my seats but if they really are concerned why don't they put out some kind of questionnaire or survey? They have the phone number, address and email of all season ticket holders.
    Weve already been down this road and all anybody want to do is complain on how they arent reaching out to them. So if you have no issues and dont want to help TM then dont call.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Appreciate you relaying their desire for feedback.

I would suggest mailing out a questionnaire to season ticket holders if they are looking for feedback regarding the seating. To me that would seem like the best way to get the most feedback. If the cost for that is too much an email would work too
    You could have also sent Simmers an email in the time that you posted . Just saying.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Weve already been down this road and all anybody want to do is complain on how they arent reaching out to them. So if you have no issues and dont want to help TM then dont call.
    I'm just wondering how concerned they really are if they aren't willing to reach out.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You could have also sent Simmers an email in the time that you posted . Just saying.
    I really did mean it when I said I appreciated you relaying their desire for feedback, and I'm not trying to start something. But I'm just ONE person who could have sent Simmers and email. Seems to me they would want feedback from the THOUSANDS of season ticket holders.

I really did mean it when I said I appreciated you relaying their desire for feedback, and I'm not trying to start something. But I'm just ONE person who could have sent Simmers and email. Seems to me they would want feedback from the THOUSANDS of season ticket holders.
    I dont know how or who they have communicated with. I know they have received a lot of complaints. I was asked to pass the word here.There are many single game ticket holders that wouldnt be on any list. Hence the request?

But I guess I wasnt trying to over think the request.

I think they are constrained between space, comfort, and capacity. The arena seating capacity currently isn't an issue but it can't be expanded, and we all know because of the Fargodome that when the demand exceeds supply every other issue pales in comparison. Then you're left with comfort and space. They chose to go with padded seating in the lower sections which was a good thought but is probably contributing to the lack of space complaints.

I'm fine with how things are now since they adjusted the seats. I'd be fine too if the seats were just hard plastic too, and I'd probably prefer that just to gain a bit more room plus I think they'd probably stand up better in the long run. Normally I bring my own padding with me anyway as I always end up sitting on my kid's coats!

I think they are constrained between space, comfort, and capacity. The arena seating capacity currently isn't an issue but it can't be expanded, and we all know because of the Fargodome that when the demand exceeds supply every other issue pales in comparison. Then you're left with comfort and space. They chose to go with padded seating in the lower sections which was a good thought but is probably contributing to the lack of space complaints.

I'm fine with how things are now since they adjusted the seats. I'd be fine too if the seats were just hard plastic too, and I'd probably prefer that just to gain a bit more room plus I think they'd probably stand up better in the long run. Normally I bring my own padding with me anyway as I always end up sitting on my kid's coats!
    When they made the switch to the padded seats which were bigger the bleacher company failed to tell NDSU that in changing the seats the decking also need to be changed to the bigger deck. So the rub is who is responsible for the fix. Are people ok with it now or is it unacceptable. It will probably come down to both paying for it but whose going to pay what percentage? NDSU is just asking for some help.

What I find interesting is people will take time out to vote numerous times on multiple computers or figure out some code and get a ground swell started on BV to try and rig a poll so Thundar can win the mascot award or some player can win athlete of the year but wont send a simple email to help out TM. I just dont fucking get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Still a little disappointed with the entire entrance on the North side. It's absolutely brutal when there is a decent crowd there (you know...since the majority of the parking is on the north side) Even worse was the exit tonight when they didn't take down some of the tables blocking flow and NDSU food service employees trying to push stuff out against the flow right after the end of the game. Entry/Exit on the north side was actually BETTER before the remodel.
    I thought the exact same thing when the food service staff were going upstream against the crowd and they essentially forced us into that obstructing table. That obstructing table sells 50/50 raffle tickets before the game and needs to disappear way before the crowd exits. Plus the 2 employees standing between the corner of the table and the outside wall further blocked the crowd exiting. But, every time I look at that garage door right there I am glad that I am not a UNI football fan.

Entry at that location could also be improved with some signage/directing fans so those that need to buy or pick up tickets know where to line up and those that have tickets know how to get in the ticket taker line instead of ending up in a ND nice mixing bowl where everyone is so polite that no one moves. Adjusting the location of the ticket takers and that 50/50 table backwards and into a more open area should be considered so there is less congestion. I avoid the 50/50 table to do my part to decrease the congestion behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Still a little disappointed with the entire entrance on the North side. It's absolutely brutal when there is a decent crowd there (you know...since the majority of the parking is on the north side) Even worse was the exit tonight when they didn't take down some of the tables blocking flow and NDSU food service employees trying to push stuff out against the flow right after the end of the game. Entry/Exit on the north side was actually BETTER before the remodel.
    Since about 80% of the crowd comes in on the north side it sure could have been better. The glitz and glamour and bigger lobby is at the south end where normal daily business will come in.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.