Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    If I’m not getting it back for 20 or 40 years and there’s no tax benefit? Probably not.
    What would be your timeline? 10 years and under?

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    What would be your timeline? 10 years and under?
    Extremely likely to be shorter then they could reasonably pay it back.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Adjusting the pitch helped a lot.
    They did do something? Igave up my seadon tickets, not going to games to be uncomfortable, seating sucks period. They really f#%@ed the dog on that plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    They did do something? Igave up my seadon tickets, not going to games to be uncomfortable, seating sucks period. They really f#%@ed the dog on that plain and simple
    It gained maybe at most an inch. I never got to a game prior to the pitch adjustments but from a lot of complaints here it had to of been bad. I still am pretty uncomfy as I have larger feet and my feet hit the back of the seats and have to have my legs in 7 position constantly instead of having an option to switch between that and upside down L position. Then getting in and out of rows you pretty much have to clear out the row to get in and out, especially if you're passing by a bigger guy or older folks who can't get up and down easily.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

My row has improved a bunch, It is at least 2 inches and that made a major difference. I am now fairly comfortable.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    Are there any rules against donors financing a project in lieu of a donation. Basically guarantee the money for the project but then also expect to be repaid over time at zero interest or something.....
    That’s basically how the Ralph was financed. They’re charging enough rent to recoup the initial cost

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    That’s basically how the Ralph was financed. They’re charging enough rent to recoup the initial cost
    I highly doubt that is the case. The building was intended to be a gift. The rent is most likely only attempting to cover operating costs.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I highly doubt that is the case. The building was intended to be a gift. The rent is most likely only attempting to cover operating costs.
    Nope, Ralph wanted his money back and in like 2020 or 2025 UND gets the building
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Nope, Ralph wanted his money back and in like 2020 or 2025 UND gets the building
    Given the cost involved this strikes me as quite improbable. Someone would have to show me the numbers or I’m not convinced.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Given the cost involved this strikes me as quite improbable. Someone would have to show me the numbers or I’m not convinced.
    He is getting concession money as well.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.