Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: SHAC Reviews Here

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    You know for coming down on others for complaining about team makers and other things it's a disappointment to me to see you complain so much about something they are working on fixing.... dammit PL PICKUP THE FROWN AND TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN
    Dude? Really? How was this post complaining? Plus most of my other posts in this regard was to contact TM to give them input so the issues could be fixed.. You need to pick a better fight.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Today was the first time in the SHAC. I liked everything but the finish on the court. Way too bright of a finish imho which is what I see on TV. I'd like to see what it would look like with the darkness of the stain inside the 3 point line on the rest of the court and an even darker stain inside the 3pt line. No shortage of bright lights in there. Ceiling seems a little low but there probably is no way around that.

Plenty of leg room for me and my 6'5" friend had no complaints. No beer sales? Wtf?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My first time too. Looked awesome, but the legroom thing is really an issue and I'm 6'4" so not really short but not really tall either. I'm assuming from his bad it got described here it was way worse before. The tilting of the seatbacks helped but for me in order to get everything all situated I have to sit with my legs in a un comfortable 7 shape because my feet hot the back of the chair unfortunately I'm in the angle section (great sightlines for me!!) so my feet hit the middle of the seats in front of me. Plus having to sit up straight for a full game is a bit much, luckily I do have a seat on the end where there is no seat in front that I can sort of stretch out a bit. I'll probably survive if nothing happens but I'll probably let them know my situation. Crazy thing is I happened to see a couple "young"(old) ladies discussing seating issues at halftime just below me! Even my 5'3 wife made the comment that it is awful snug. My 8 year old son had to stand up from his seat to let people in and out and that didn't happen in the dome.

I didn't get a chance to walk around much but everything I could see was very nice I thought.

I took pictures...
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    My first time too. Looked awesome, but the legroom thing is really an issue and I'm 6'4" so not really short but not really tall either. I'm assuming from his bad it got described here it was way worse before. The tilting of the seatbacks helped but for me in order to get everything all situated I have to sit with my legs in a un comfortable 7 shape because my feet hot the back of the chair unfortunately I'm in the angle section (great sightlines for me!!) so my feet hit the middle of the seats in front of me. Plus having to sit up straight for a full game is a bit much, luckily I do have a seat on the end where there is no seat in front that I can sort of stretch out a bit. I'll probably survive if nothing happens but I'll probably let them know my situation. Crazy thing is I happened to see a couple "young"(old) ladies discussing seating issues at halftime just below me! Even my 5'3 wife made the comment that it is awful snug. My 8 year old son had to stand up from his seat to let people in and out and that didn't happen in the dome.

I didn't get a chance to walk around much but everything I could see was very nice I thought.

I took pictures...
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    My seats were better but it could be better.

They are in the process of negotiating a fix. They would appreciate any feed back to bolster their position and are asking fans to contact them. By phone or email as they are keep track of responses.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Still a little disappointed with the entire entrance on the North side. It's absolutely brutal when there is a decent crowd there (you know...since the majority of the parking is on the north side) Even worse was the exit tonight when they didn't take down some of the tables blocking flow and NDSU food service employees trying to push stuff out against the flow right after the end of the game. Entry/Exit on the north side was actually BETTER before the remodel.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    My seats were better but it could be better.

They are in the process of negotiating a fix. They would appreciate any feed back to bolster their position and are asking fans to contact them. By phone or email as they are keep track of responses.
    How are they asking for feedback?

If they want feedback why don't they let the fans know. Most of the 5000 at the game aren't reading this site.

Our first time in the SHAC today, too. Our seats were up in the balcony and there was not much legroom and sight lines weren't the best which is probably how it always was.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    How are they asking for feedback?

If they want feedback why don't they let the fans know. Most of the 5000 at the game aren't reading this site.
    I guess other people arent having problems letting them know they are unhappy with the seating.

I have posted this a couple of times here as I was asked to.

I guess other people arent having problems letting them know they are unhappy with the seating.

Appreciate you relaying their desire for feedback.

I would suggest mailing out a questionnaire to season ticket holders if they are looking for feedback regarding the seating. To me that would seem like the best way to get the most feedback. If the cost for that is too much an email would work too

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm not unhappy with my seats but if they really are concerned why don't they put out some kind of questionnaire or survey? They have the phone number, address and email of all season ticket holders.

ECH8CH beat me to it!