Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: SHAC Reviews Here

Maybe Matt Larsen or Todd Phelps could interact with the fans at the games and ask their opinions?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Maybe Matt Larsen or Todd Phelps could interact with the fans at the games and ask their opinions?
    They are too busy obstructing my view with their heads in section 121... grrrr
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So youre speaking for everyone????
    Ooo quit being a bitch
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    The seating is a problem...it is funny that a phone call would be needed. He knows it is a problem. He doesn't need a phone call to get it fixed. That is just silly. What he wants/needs to know is if that will keep people away. I went to for my eye apt and the optometrist asked me about the SHAC. He was interested in getting season tickets next year and after I told him about the seating he said that was it, not doing it (he is 6'5" or so). I mentioned he should go to a game first as some changes had been made. Maybe I should have told him to call Simmers first.
    Go to a game and make your own determination.
    They want input now that they have made adjustments. This info will help in dealing with the installing company. There is a lot of finger pointing right now between them so if people want the change they need to help.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Most definitely. Still doesn't negate the fact that Simmers doesn't need a phone call to realize there is a problem. He knows there is a problem. The only thing he doesn't know is if it will keep people away.

Personally, it wouldn't keep me a way...but I don't go to many basketball games...too late to take the kids, or if there is a Saturday afternoon game the kids have their own basketball games going on. Someday we will go to more.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Maybe like the first game with the sign thing put thumb up or thumb down signs on all the chairs and at half time say hold up your vote, take a panorama of it and then decide what to do next.

They want input now that they have made adjustments. This info will help in dealing with the installing company. There is a lot of finger pointing right now between them so if people want the change they need to help.
    if they want input ASK US, i have more imortant shit to do than hunt down these guys to give an opinion as a season ticket holder and Donor when they have all my contact info to find out what exactly they want to know. Thats a terrible way to try and get the word out, tell 1 person and have him post it on a message board?? wtf, i went to 2 games and have not been to another because it was not comfortable and as of right now i will not renew my season tickets, because A) the OOC games are not good B) i only really have time to hit a few a year C) guessing there will be plenty of walk up for sale next year as Im not the only one not happy with the midget chairs

I love BBall but its hard to get to every game, i bought Season tickets to support the program but also thought the new arena would be worth it, frankly my particular seats are NOT worth it. Thats just me though and anyone can flame away, but its just piss poor for the admin and teamakers leaders to expect us to reach out to them with opinions when all they need to do is a damn free internet survey monkey or something. they have our contact info so no excuse
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Or people can send an email. Takes about as long as making a post here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    if they want input ASK US, i have more imortant shit to do than hunt down these guys to give an opinion as a season ticket holder and Donor when they have all my contact info to find out what exactly they want to know. Thats a terrible way to try and get the word out, tell 1 person and have him post it on a message board?? wtf, i went to 2 games and have not been to another because it was not comfortable and as of right now i will not renew my season tickets, because A) the OOC games are not good B) i only really have time to hit a few a year C) guessing there will be plenty of walk up for sale next year as Im not the only one not happy with the midget chairs

I love BBall but its hard to get to every game, i bought Season tickets to support the program but also thought the new arena would be worth it, frankly my particular seats are NOT worth it. Thats just me though and anyone can flame away, but its just piss poor for the admin and teamakers leaders to expect us to reach out to them with opinions when all they need to do is a damn free internet survey monkey or something. they have our contact info so no excuse
    Well said. Most of the people that I have talked to are non renewing unless there are major changes. I would hope Simmers has heard enough to know what to do and would not need more phone calls and emails. How about a comment from ML instead of a passing the buck on someone else. Arena grade D.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Or people can send an email. Takes about as long as making a post here.
    Just got back from Vail. Every where you turn, someone asking, "can I help you?", "do you need anything?" "what can we do to make it better?", " person on lying on the run, YOU OKAY?" Customer service to the Nth degree.

The point is people give money to the program and expect good customer service. Versus your BS, "well if you got an issue call Teammakers?" Shouldn't have to. they should reach out to their customer and make a better experience, versus the perception they are doing you a favor by taking your money.