Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
I don't think we are in disagreement here. We have a priority list and that is lower than some of the other things we have done. I used to play rec league softball at the diamonds off of 17th avenue where the NDSU women play. In fact, we used to actually play on that field. I'm a lefty so that short wall in right was a guaranteed double every time I was up.

The university in the last 15 years has added a track facility, a softball facility, a brand new basketball arena and remodeled Dacotah Field as a soccer facility. The bubble is good enough and I hardly think a recruit is going to go "nah, no IPF, I'm going to UND!" All that said, we will eventually get one and then what will we complain about?
It's not all about recruiting though. Klieman said on his TV show that some years the weather goes bad early (before the bubble goes up) and the dome is booked so we end up practicing outdoors in garbage weather which has no benefit when we're playing indoors. It's actually a negative then during an important time of the year. Also when the weather is bad, the bubble can take a week or so longer to go up.