Matt Larson did write an email back to me finally about a week ago thanking me for my input on the legroom issue. I put it as honest as I could. Currently it makes me just only comfortable "just enough" to sit for a couple hours so I wouldn't drop my tickets but stated it seemed a bit strange to spend $46 million and get seats that are "just enough" fully understanding that the seat type did switch midproject to what was perceived to be more comfortable seat and probably would be if they had adequate space.

That said I'd take fargodome blue seats over these every day of the week for comfort. People can actually squeeze by fairly easily if they have decent agility (while I'm sitting, I generally stand up though as there is no reason not to). But man sometimes I have trouble standing up from BSA even just to stand up if I don't put my legs/feet in the right spot, because generally most people slide their knees forward and feet back to get their feet under their body weight. And I probably barely make the bison bball team with my height of just under 6'4". Knowing that bball fans tend to be former players and such and generally have height... I would think it prudent to give more than "just enough" comfort other than a small minority of seats.