Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: SHAC Reviews Here

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    So the benchmark for comfort of a 30 million dollar renovation is an airplane. Nice standard.

Its a 50 million dollar renovation. And a jet airplane costs on average $110 million. There you go...

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1952 View Post
    Its a 50 million dollar renovation. And a jet airplane costs on average $110 million. There you go...
    I don't think I've ever heard anyone who thinks arenas and airplanes should have the same seating.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone who thinks arenas and airplanes should have the same seating.
    Don"t waste your time arguing with the idiots here. The guys defending the crap design that is the SHAC arena have never seen a properlly designed arena let alone one that is first class. Just laughable how defensive some posters are about this small sized cramped gym built for a decent sized DI state university. Yep, better than the BSA overall, but then most high school gyms were better than that dump.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Don"t waste your time arguing with the idiots here. The guys defending the crap design that is the SHAC arena have never seen a properlly designed arena let alone one that is first class. Just laughable how defensive some posters are about this small sized cramped gym built for a decent sized DI state university. Yep, better than the BSA overall, but then most high school gyms were better than that dump.
    Look at you looking down your nose at others with differing opinions....
    zero fucks are given when it comes to your negative Nancy opinion
    What if anything bison has ever been good enough for you? Do you hold yourself to these same perfection standards .... or just others that don't share your opinions your hypocrisy is laughable at best
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Neither have I but my point was that the seating in the SHAC should be taken in the context that you are not going to have the comfort of your living room, being able to stretch out. I have been in many other basketball areas in my time and it is rarely a perfect situation. You know, some of you really thrive on complaining. I don't even think you realize it or how tiresome it is.

Of course, we should expect comfort at the SHAC but I am assuming all of you have reached out to Matt Larsen and Pat with some feedback. A few have said "Not everyone knows what they look like" or "they should find us" Why should we have to make the effort. Are you all really that helpless??? That you cannot look up the Athletic Dept pictures. All their pictures are right there. They are trying to make an unfortunate situation better by asking for feedback and what I am hearing is "its not my problem." Some Bison fans find the seats fine now and others don't. It could be due to different body types or whatever but my point is do what you can to help Athletic Department and Teammakers make this better. If people want to go on and on and whine, fine but that does not do any good. HELPING ML and PS find a solution WILL. Meanwhile, sit and call it a dump or little better than a high school gym all you want. I am not advocating a Pollyanna approach but for God sakes, do your part to help make this better.

If you aRe not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

I haven't had a chance to even sit on my seats yet so hopefully I will get a chance so I can offer my feedback to Matt and Pat on the adjustment and their current comfort. I'm a 6'4" male so guessing things probably are going to be cramped regardless...
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Neither have I but my point was that the seating in the SHAC should be taken in the context that you are not going to have the comfort of your living room, being able to stretch out. I have been in many other basketball areas in my time and it is rarely a perfect situation. You know, some of you really thrive on complaining. I don't even think you realize it or how tiresome it is.

Of course, we should expect comfort at the SHAC but I am assuming all of you have reached out to Matt Larsen and Pat with some feedback. A few have said "Not everyone knows what they look like" or "they should find us" Why should we have to make the effort. Are you all really that helpless??? That you cannot look up the Athletic Dept pictures. All their pictures are right there. They are trying to make an unfortunate situation better by asking for feedback and what I am hearing is "its not my problem." Some Bison fans find the seats fine now and others don't. It could be due to different body types or whatever but my point is do what you can to help Athletic Department and Teammakers make this better. If people want to go on and on and whine, fine but that does not do any good. HELPING ML and PS find a solution WILL. Meanwhile, sit and call it a dump or little better than a high school gym all you want. I am not advocating a Pollyanna approach but for God sakes, do your part to help make this better.

Don't expect the comfort of my living room but I don't enjoy the awkwardness of having the persons head in front of me sitting by my knee cause I have to straddle the seat. When we have to work with the people in front of us so I am sitting behind the husband and my wife behind he wife to help with the awkwardness it's not well planned. Again, I can name three more rediculous shortcuts in this building and find more every time I walk through there.

Some would rather stew in their own juices. If they actually reached out to help they wouldnt be able to bitch. I also dont understand why they wouldnt try and help. All it would take is a simple email. Or a call of course--
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Some would rather stew in their own juices. If they actually reached out to help they wouldnt be able to bitch. I also dont understand why they wouldnt try and help. All it would take is a simple email. Or a call of course--
    What's actually going to happen is people will stop buying tickets.

It's not up to fans to design the arena or fix the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    What's actually going to happen is people will stop buying tickets.

It's not up to fans to design the arena or fix the problems.
    Nobody is asking them to. This comes down to fan dissatisfaction and whose going to fix the problem. NDSU or the bleacher company. In put is needed on the attempted adjustments to see what the next step is.
    If people with a vested interest in the outcome of this cant take a few seconds to send an email in this regard then I am at a loss.

The reason I put this out here is because I was asked to.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."