Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Default The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Ok, Bisonville. Those of us who are making the trip need to help those that aren't. Post your exploits, with photographic evidence as required and prudent. Or not, as the case may be...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Default Re: The Official Road Trip to Iowa State Thread

Dang...wish I was going to this one.

Moving daughter into college.....

Quote Originally Posted by BisoninNWMN View Post
    Dang...wish I was going to this one.

Moving daughter into college.....
    I had two choices, drop around 500 and fly in from Vegas or take that 500 and bet it on NDSU. Im sticking with the sure bet and a trip to Ogden next saturday. Represent us well travelers! Anyone know if road is going?

Heading out in an hour after we drop the youngest two at daycare. Hopefully they're still there when we get back on Monday!!!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Made it to buffalo, mn last night. Heading down soon (maybe will wait til traffic settles a bit).

0828142010.jpg

We got to Ames yesterday, as my chemo went to well this time that we got an early leave with no friday(today) appointment with more shots...so here we are. I am not allowed beer(I wanna see the study group for this decision) but doesnt mean ya cant go visit.
    So we set up shop last night in the Iowa Stater bar and grill, located in the Gateway...enemy territory!

Like with K-State fans, ISU fans are amazingly cordial and nice. Course they trounced us back in 2009, and they haven't forgotten. They will....

Mnlonghorn Gilley and myself will be at powerhouse in rothsay off I 94 at 1030 - 11am if any of you wanna stop in for bloody marys & burgers!!

Ps. This is ALL continent of ENDZONE getting out of bed
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Leaving in 45 minutes. Kids are excited to not be going to school. Considerably less excited to be going to Iowa but they are happy to go see the Bison and even happier that they get to leave Iowa afterwards.
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Leaving in 45 minutes. Kids are excited to not be going to school. Considerably less excited to be going to Iowa but they are happy to go see the Bison and even happier that they get to leave Iowa afterwards.
    Sent from somewhere using my Windows Phone.
    Do they have their NOSIB shirts?
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Runtheoption, Runtheoption's wife, Tatemosersneighbor's wife and I (Tatemosersneighbor) are heading south at 3pm today. Big weekend of football in Iowa. UNI / Iowa goes down too.