Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAC Reviews Here

Default Re: SHAC Reviews Here

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Wrong thread, but does anyone know why they are adding new turf to Dakotah? Like do we plan on using it for football again somehow or what is the purpose?
    Dacotah Field is home for our soccer team. Also the field is the "floor" for the bubble, so it gets substantial use.

533 In a row

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

On a somewhat related note, UNI is finally replacing its turf (that was significantly damaged almost immediately after its installation). The seams in the old turf were terrible and even the endzone lines weren't "square."

http://unipanthers.com/news/2017/4/2...-for-2017.aspx

Link includes a construction cam.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    On a somewhat related note, UNI is finally replacing its turf (that was significantly damaged almost immediately after its installation). The seams in the old turf were terrible and even the endzone lines weren't "square."

http://unipanthers.com/news/2017/4/2...-for-2017.aspx

Link includes a construction cam.
    I had the opportunity a few times of being on the turf for a few of our events (USA Wrestling) at the UNI-Dome. From the concourse, the field looked good. From floor, there were noticeable tears (not just in the seams) all over the place. This was a huge need for UNI to help prevent injuries.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Dacotah Field is home for our soccer team. Also the field is the "floor" for the bubble, so it gets substantial use.
    Gotcha, makes perfect sense, thanks
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Anyone know if the seating issue was ever addressed? Passing through town tonight and want to attend the game, but trying to figure out where to sit before I get tickets
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Anyone know if the seating issue was ever addressed? Passing through town tonight and want to attend the game, but trying to figure out where to sit before I get tickets
    I am quite sure you could buy up to the Courtside seats and be comfortable, but what are they $ 1000 a piece per game...otherwise I doubt any seating issues have changed.

It has been addressed...... Has anything changed? Nope. But then again I do not think it is as bad as most think. I am 6'2" as well.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Check your messages please.

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Exactly. I'd rather pay great coaches more than go over board on bells and whistles.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    We can have both. The new Indoor practice facility will be paid for with private funds and the big money donors want to put their names on buildings, not on coaches paychecks. We're not talking about a 100 million dollar project here

If we don't improve our facilities and the competition does, that means we are as Bohl would have said "you are either green and growing or ripe and dying"

It's not like these blue collar kids are gonna be like, yeah it's just too nice

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Bohl News

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We can have both. The new Indoor practice facility will be paid for with private funds and the big money donors want to put their names on buildings, not on coaches paychecks. We're not talking about a 100 million dollar project here

If we don't improve our facilities and the competition does, that means we are as Bohl would have said "you are either green and growing or ripe and dying"

It's not like these blue collar kids are gonna be like, yeah it's just too nice
    I don't think we are in disagreement here. We have a priority list and that is lower than some of the other things we have done. I used to play rec league softball at the diamonds off of 17th avenue where the NDSU women play. In fact, we used to actually play on that field. I'm a lefty so that short wall in right was a guaranteed double every time I was up.

The university in the last 15 years has added a track facility, a softball facility, a brand new basketball arena and remodeled Dacotah Field as a soccer facility. The bubble is good enough and I hardly think a recruit is going to go "nah, no IPF, I'm going to UND!" All that said, we will eventually get one and then what will we complain about?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯