Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WrestleStat Pickem Contest has started!

Default WrestleStat Pickem Contest has started!

I am releasing the week 1 pickem contest feature matches a couple days early....I'm a little anxious for this season to get underway

Same rules as the past 2 years. There are 20 feature matches to choose from. You can submit picks for anywhere from 0, to all 20 picks. Keep in mind, you have to make a selection in at least 10 (1/2) of the feature matches in order for your score to be counted in the weekly and season long leaderboards.

Right now, it looks like there are going to be 15 total weeks for the pickem contest (16 weeks, but no selections for week 9). So that would mean you'll have to make a selection in at least 150 feature matches in order for your score to count.

Remember, there will be prizes for the top 3 people at the end of the season.

Thanks everyone, enjoy!

http://www.wrestlestat.com

Default Re: WrestleStat Pickem Contest has started!

adegre, I was just poking around and noticed Cemeron Sykora isn't listed on NDSU roster on your site.

Quote Originally Posted by larson311 View Post
    adegre, I was just poking around and noticed Cemeron Sykora isn't listed on NDSU roster on your site.
    Is he currently on the official roster? My roster guy has been going through and updating all rosters so I can ask him about him.

Ok, I transferred him from South Dakota State. After half an hour he'll show up on the roster page (unless you click the "Live" version link at the top of the roster page)

Also, for the pick'em, you have Zillmer in there and he's graduated. Ream isn't at 149 anymore and Bengston is injured and won't be in there.

I think you'd have more success if you allowed functional managers for different teams. Someone with admin access to go in and update who is starting and updates to the team. I know you run the risk of getting too many chefs in the kitchen, but it'd make things more accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Also, for the pick'em, you have Zillmer in there and he's graduated. Ream isn't at 149 anymore and Bengston is injured and won't be in there.

I think you'd have more success if you allowed functional managers for different teams. Someone with admin access to go in and update who is starting and updates to the team. I know you run the risk of getting too many chefs in the kitchen, but it'd make things more accurate
    So THAT'S why someone kept removing Zillmer's "starter" status.....now I feel dumb.

That's actually the exact functionality that I implemented this summer. I have a select list of users that have elevated privileges to make all of these changes since it's impossible for me to take care of everything on my own.

If you'd like to nominate yourself for NDSU, please let me know your username and I'll get you added

Thanks for the info by the way, I'll try and get those updated ASAP.

Big_Bird

As long as it's pretty easy, sign me up. If you need someone for SDSU and Minnesota also, I follow them closely and could do it (again, as long as it is easy)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    What's going on with Mitch?

Quote Originally Posted by RadioBison View Post
    What's going on with Mitch?
    I'm not sure how he did it but he broke his ankle and had to have two pins put in it. I really don't see him coming back this year but you never know if he heals up fast there still could be a chance down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator Dad View Post
    I'm not sure how he did it but he broke his ankle and had to have two pins put in it. I really don't see him coming back this year but you never know if he heals up fast there still could be a chance down the stretch.
    That stinks. I wish him a speedy recovery.