Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator Dad View Post
So I have been reading some of the threads for Cyclone Wrestling. A few things stick out to me when reading their post.
1) They don't have much respect for NDSU or SDSU, calling them meaningless duals in a couple of post. It's too bad that they don't realize that both school's are working very hard to become top tier programs and they are not going to lay down to the original Big XII Teams. I guess outside of OSU the rest of the Big XII got put on notice this weekend that both schools are working hard to get better.
2) They keep saying that they would've won if they had Hall and Mareno in their lineup. Given both are quality wrestlers but I don't see much of change in results where they would be expected to wrestle at. Maybe they pickup a bonus point at 141 but who knows, even if they did the outcome remains the same overall.
3) Some have posted that their HWT hurt his knee at the SDSU Dual, I don't know that one way or the other but the kid looked like he was ready to go when KJ put in Colbray. If you where there you might have noticed the exchange between KJ & Nolting but that kid was ticked off that he didn't get to go out there against Ben. I spoke to Nolting on his way to the bus and he was still fired up about not wrestling and he didn't appear to have any issues with his knee but again I'm not a Dr or a trainer.
4) This part is entertaining, they want to fire KJ for his "mismanagement of the team" they are all kinds of fired up about a variety of things but mainly pulling Colbray's redshirt this early in the season. This part is actually pretty entertaining.
Glad Dad - what forum is this stuff posted on? Sounds like interesting reading...