Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The glass half full thread

Default Re: The glass half full thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    They were nice to listen to and very informative. I reality enjoy those post game pressers. I also learned that easton has been battling back problems for a while now which would explain his throwing in a few games.
    Hopefully will settle the minds of a few nay sayers?

Cant wait till the sdsu rematch, bison by 17��

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Agree with the rematch prediction...believe this time when the boot is solidly on the neck there will be no mercy.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The glass half full thread

Been a while since I've posted in this thread, figured it was a good time to bump it. Sitting here reflecting on how good life is, and how blessed I feel. I have so much to be thankful for and sometimes I may take things for granted. I'm sure it's probably natural for someone that is nearing 40 years old to think about where one is at in life, or how quickly time goes by, or to think about things I maybe would've done differently up to this point in life. No regerts!!

There are a lot of things that can contribute to ones happiness. Good health, a loving family, a great career, a wife and children or maybe even grandchildren now too, a pet, hobbies, great friends, spirituality, etc. Or maybe some people also find happiness in their sports teams, like myself. Isn't it just amazing what the NDSU Bison football team has done in the last 7 years? Think of all the amazing moments and memories this program has made for fans like you and I. What a difference it's made in my life, and I'm so thankful to have been able to experience it. When I'm old and grey and looking back on my life, I'll most certainly get a smile on my face when I talk about this run.

I owe a lot to the coaching staff and players both former and present, the administration, the alumni, and also for those of you that have sacrificed financially for a lot of years to make this all possible. I want to say thank you for the impact your giving has made on my life. Looking so forward to another great time down in Frisco....Go Bison!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1