Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 9 Polls

Default Week 9 Polls

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Beating the BSC in the playoffs isn't that hard, unless you are SDSU.
    The point is that people HERE say every year how soft their schedule is and hence they are not that good, but when they get in POs they win pretty consistently over a lot of ranked teams.

Sorry if you can't follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Week 9 Polls

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The point is that people HERE say every year how soft their schedule is and hence they are not that good, but when they get in POs they win pretty consistently. Sorry if you can't follow.

My point is that they beat SUU, McNeese, Colgate and then got obliterated 62-10 by the one decent team they played in the playoffs. Their playoff run didn't really prove anything other then that they can beat a bunch of mediocre teams.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

My point is that they beat SUU, McNeese, Colgate and then got obliterated 62-10 by the one decent team they played in the playoffs. Their playoff run didn't really prove anything other then that they can beat a bunch of mediocre teams.
    We played them twice in a row in the Natty, and once in the semi's.
    Pretty sure they beat a lot more teams in the POs the last 5 years, or did they get byes to that level of POs. SMFH!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

We played them twice in a row in the Natty, and once in the semi's.
    Pretty sure they beat a lot more teams in the POs the last 5 years, or did they get byes to that level of POs. SMFH!

Different coaching staff and system for some of those years. Their conference was also stronger back then, it was before they added the sisters of the poor to their league.

They lost 62-10 to JSU in the playoffs, elite teams don't lose 62-10. We hammered them the year before that as well, basically just shoved the ball down their throat. Sorry that I demand one win against an elite team before I crown them worthy of being considered the best team in the FCS.

I think they are a hog waiting to get slaughtered once again this year.

Different coaching staff and system for some of those years. Their conference was also stronger back then, it was before they added the sisters of the poor to their league.

They lost 62-10 to JSU in the playoffs, elite teams don't lose 62-10. We hammered them the year before that as well, basically just shoved the ball down their throat. Sorry that I demand one win against an elite team before I crown them worthy of being considered the best team in the FCS.

I think they are a hog waiting to get slaughtered once again this year.

Yet they still won their conference, but with tighter games. Now they are winning with a lot of blowouts like they should. And their current coach won a Natty at Delaware.

I'll hang up and listen now.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

The point is that people HERE say every year how soft their schedule is and hence they are not that good, but when they get in POs they win pretty consistently over a lot of ranked teams.

Sorry if you can't follow.

People say BSC champs because it's funny how they keep going to cold elements and winning.

Here's a blind resume from AGS. It's formulas from respected computer rankings. I'll let you figure out who's who

CAS you do realize I think their conference is a complete joke, so I don't really give any value at all for them winning it and winning games...whether that be by 1 point every week or a 100.

Call me when they beat an elite team. Its been a while and now people are slobbering all over them for beating the sisters of the poor every week.

Default Week 9 Polls

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    People say BSC champs because it's funny how they keep going to cold elements and winning.

Here's a blind resume from AGS. It's formulas from respected computer rankings. I'll let you figure out who's who
    I'm not suggesting they have a difficult schedule, I'm saying the better proof of how good they are is their record versus other PO teams over the last 5 years. I'll take my position over anything you and NStudent have produced , and anyone with common sense would too. I'm not saying they are #1, but certainly top 4. You guys can think/believe what you want, but they have, as I mentioned, consistently won in the POs over teams with more difficult SOS, and 3 of their 5 PO losses over the last 5 years have come from ..... wait for it .... NDSU.

Think what you want.

Peace out!

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Longhorn's Massey ratings are exhibit A and here is exhibit B..

Longhorn's Massey ratings are exhibit A and here is exhibit B..

And the other side of the bracket was a bloodbath....
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant