Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 9 Polls

Default Re: Week 9 Polls

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They've done alright in the playoffs, last year though they caught some big breaks and had a string of weak teams even in the playoffs. Of course that can happen when the committee overloads the bracket.

SHSU has played nobody, we would put 40-60 on every team they've played. It is truly the weakest schedule I've ever seen a #1 ranked team play. JSU's schedule isn't anything to write home about either but at least they beat CCU and gave LSU a decent game.
    40-60???!! No we wouldn't. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    40-60???!! No we wouldn't. Lol!

40 by halftime in most games, the teams they've played are that awful. UNI and their QB that can't complete a forward pass would roll through their slate of cupcakes.

Their SOS is on par with the Pioneer League, which is a non-scholarship league.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I don't think we would beat them again....just my thoughts

In a direct, head-to-head game, EWU lost. This is a fact. It is not opinion or supposition.

As a voter, how could you disregard this fact and put more credence into a flight of fancy? Until they prove otherwise, EWU should be ranked below NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    40 by halftime in most games, the teams they've played are that awful. UNI and their QB that can't complete a forward pass would roll through their slate of cupcakes.

Their SOS is on par with the Pioneer League, which is a non-scholarship league.
    Yet people here say they are BSC champs because they consistently beat BSC in POs.

Jussayin!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    In a direct, head-to-head game, EWU lost. This is a fact. It is not opinion or supposition.

As a voter, how could you disregard this fact and put more credence into a flight of fancy? Until they prove otherwise, EWU should be ranked below NDSU.
    All of this.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post

not disagreeing I'm only saying they are playing better and winning by larger margins, that's what some voters base it on

and I stand by my opinion that the way we are currently playing is not normal NDSU second half of season form. now that doesn't mean we won't find another gear and motivation in the playoffs l.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

A 10-1 Bison team will be the #1 team in the bracket, that's all that matters. Keep winning and we are in perfect shape.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yet people here say they are BSC champs because they consistently beat BSC in POs.

Jussayin!

Beating the BSC in the playoffs isn't that hard, unless you are SDSU.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=tjbison;1168167]not disagreeing I'm only saying they are playing better and winning by larger margins, that's what some voters base it on

and I stand by my opinion that the way we are currently playing is not normal NDSU second half of season form. now that doesn't mean we won't find another gear and motivation in the playoffs l.

Sent from my SM

I wasn't trying to pick on you specifically but I was trying to point out there needs to be a difference between a gut feeling about a team versus direct evidence. These poll voters seem to disregard fact (only weeks removed) and place their votes based on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    A 10-1 Bison team should be the #1 team in the bracket, that's all that matters. Keep winning and we are in perfect shape.

Fixed your post, don't trust the committee on anything
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant