Thread: Bracketology 5.0

Default Bracketology 5.0

The Rabbits just had to lose to ISU-R so now we are stuck with this regionalized mess again...

UND at SDSU vs 1. NDSU
    Villanova at Stony Brook vs 8. Charleston Southern
    Samford at Montana vs 5. The Citadel
    Weber State at UCA vs 4. SHSU

St Francis at YSU vs 6. Richmond
    WIU at Chattanooga vs 3. JSU
    UNH at Lehigh vs 7. JMU
    USD at Cal Poly vs 2. EWU

Autobids: EWU, Charleston Southern, Richmond, NDSU, St. Francis, Jacksonville State, Lehigh, San Diego, The Citadel, SHSU
    At Large: Chattanooga, Richmond, Montana, YSU, Stony Brook, Cal Poly, SDSU, Villanova, WIU, Samford, UCA, UND, Weber State, UNH

Bubble: Maine, Albany, NAU, NCCU, Tennessee St, Fordham, Wofford, McNeese St, SUU, UNC, USD
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bracketology 5.0

Jeff Kolpack ‏@FGOSPORTSWRITER
    FCS playoff committee will release its top 10 rankings Thursday during ESPNU's "CFB Daily" show, groundbreaking stuff for the FCS.

This could be interesting.

I saw Dom and another tweeter had UND getting seeded. How far outside of the top 8 do you have them?

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    FCS playoff committee will release its top 10 rankings Thursday during ESPNU's "CFB Daily" show, groundbreaking stuff for the FCS.

I saw Dom and another tweeter had UND getting seeded. How far outside of the top 8 do you have them?
    Dom's really trying to capture the UND eyeballs, but no, UND shouldn't be seeded at this point. They could arguably be as high as 10, and I really think that's pretty generous.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Just looking at Sagarin ratings and prospective auto-bids, which is obviously not what the committee does (and I don't contend that they should), UND would be on the playoff bubble. Last team out.

So that particular algorithm has about a dozen teams between them an 8 seed.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I have them 12th but Samford and UCA are very close to them in that spot, I think they need some help. I would seed a three loss SDSU team over a two loss UND.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.