View Poll Results: Who realizes this Biso team is 7-1 with 2 of 3 reamaining at home?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I do!

37 92.50%
  • Eff no! I prefer to focus on the negatives!

3 7.50%

Thread: Who realizes this Bison team is 7-1 with 2 of 3 remaining at home?

Default Who realizes this Bison team is 7-1 with 2 of 3 remaining at home?

I told myself I wouldn't do it but I had to check in on Bisonville and with the whiskey I've downed tonight I'm feeling brave enough to start my own "Ask a question" thread. So have at it.

And to add to my question in the thread title: Who realizes that this Bison team is 7-1 with 2 of 3 remaining at home and the inside track to home field throughout the playoffs?

I don't know if you guys noticed it but our toughest remaining opponent (Youngstown St) just beat a marginal Indiana St squad at home without scoring an offensive touchdown.

EDIT: Dammit... typo'd the poll title. Mods I'd appreciate an assist... blame it on the whiskey.

Default Re: Who realizes this Bison team is 7-1 with 2 of 3 remaining at home?

A lot of games last season werent pretty either. Get as healthy as possible for the playoffs, get that bye, and hopefully homefield

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    A lot of games last season werent pretty either. Get as healthy as possible for the playoffs, get that bye, and hopefully homefield
    No arguments there. But this isn't new. I'd encourage anyone who thinks it is to revisit the 2012 schedule. A lot of close games that year with some blatant offensive ineptitude, especially in the passing game. I wonder how that year turned out???

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I remember watching the infamous 2010 Misery St bowl to end the season. Cold, dreary, and awful offensive play. All we needed was a few first downs to get into the playoffs. Most pathetic offensive performance of all time, IMO, and the offense responded to that debacle by blasting every team in the playoffs, especially on the ground. Hope the same thing happens this year, and we are DEFINITELY starting from a higher base