Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Default Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
    Gruden called NDSU's offense one of the best in that nation... And said NFL teams are watching what NDSU is doing on offense, and how they are doing it.

I'd guess Tim knows what he is doing.
    Please send a link to Gruden's statement to that effect. I guaranefffingtee NFL teams are not watching CP's offense and attempting to emulate it, and that Gruden did not say what you said. I know he said we run a complex offensive scheme, but I wouldn't automatically call that a compliment when we see how it's being operated by CP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Please send a link to Gruden's statement to that effect. I guaranefffingtee NFL teams are not watching CP's offense and attempting to emulate it, and that Gruden did not say what you said. I know he said we run a complex offensive scheme, but I wouldn't automatically call that a compliment when we see how it's being operated by CP.

Not Gruden, but Childress seemed impressed with some of the stuff we're doing.

Childress was impressed that Wentz played under center sometimes and in the shotgun at other times, and that regardless of the formation, he was adept at making various throws. He said some of the sweep plays Wentz ran were particularly impressive, and that he wants to incorporate what he saw into the Chiefs' game plan.
    http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...l_quarter.html

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Not Gruden, but Childress seemed impressed with some of the stuff we're doing.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...l_quarter.html
    Gruden was impressed also.
    http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/spo...s-carson-wentz
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Yeah but Carson was calling the shots.

Lardsin must go!

I think he's referring to the Wentz Gruden QB camp episode

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Having good play design doesn't work when you don't know when to call them. /Thread

Also let's be honest Stick isn't Brock Jensen or Wentz. Not yet anyway. This team reminds me of the 2012 team, one thing they could be so much better if our coaches help. Bring pressure on defense, the offensive play calling needs to be better. What happened to the outside run? Where are the short passes?

Quote Originally Posted by CentennialBison View Post
    Having good play design doesn't work when you don't know when to call them. /Thread

Also let's be honest Stick isn't Brock Jensen or Wentz. Not yet anyway. This team reminds me of the 2012 team, one thing they could be so much better if our coaches help. Bring pressure on defense, the offensive play calling needs to be better. What happened to the outside run? Where are the short passes?
    Stick is where I expected him to be. Brock in 2012 threw a ton of pick sixes during a bad stretch. I think he had 2 or 3 in one game. Kids still young and will clean some mistakes up

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Stick is where I expected him to be. Brock in 2012 threw a ton of pick sixes during a bad stretch. I think he had 2 or 3 in one game. Kids still young and will clean some mistakes up
    The ISUb game we lost
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The ISUb game we lost
    Yep. The Misery State game too. And don't forget how badly Wentz struggled in the UNI dome 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer View Post
    Gruden called NDSU's offense one of the best in that nation... And said NFL teams are watching what NDSU is doing on offense, and how they are doing it.

I'd guess Tim knows what he is doing.
    I had this same recollection, and I admire Gruden.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........