Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Default Re: Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    His passing ability wasn't much of an issue until after the Iowa game, which I believe he hurt his back and affected him for the rest of the season. Even more reason not be running the QB so much.

NDSU needs to continue producing more Wentz's and not Goff's. Stay away from the spread crap.
    Passing "ability" in a JMU game was limited by press coverage and we couldn't get separation and ran about zero crossing routes or slants to offset that. Just tossed a bunch of balls deep. Could have used some Patriots passing plays to help with separation, but nope!! Also didn't use TEs like we could and should have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Passing "ability" in a JMU game was limited by press coverage and we couldn't get separation and ran about zero crossing routes or slants to offset that. Just tossed a bunch of balls deep. Could have used some Patriots passing plays to help with separation, but nope!! Also didn't use TEs like we could and should have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Times sure have changed. Back in the old D2 days - Montana State hired away our head coach. Now we steal their Offensive Coordinator in a lateral move. Shows we are a very attractive job when we can get quality candidates like this.
    Courtney Messingham just moved half way home and he will be home on the next move.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hoping he figured out a play action pass and crossing routes... But he won't be calling plays just leading the whole team...

One has to credit the overall offensive play calling in order to account for 6-7 yards per carry the second half of the season. Really well balanced play calling this year IMHO. O- line is great but it has been for years.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    One has to credit the overall offensive play calling in order to account for 6-7 yards per carry the second half of the season. Really well balanced play calling this year IMHO. O- line is great but it has been for years.
    I think this is the most athletic line we have ever had in the fcs era. The big boys can get out and move

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Has he figured out a play action pass and crossing routes yet?

Has anybody watched his Wyoming offense? It has to be QB run heavy, no?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.