Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Default Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Seriously?

The apologists better stop after this one. This guy fucking sucks at his job. No other way to put it. Vigen might have been vanilla but at least the guy knew 1.) situational play calling and 2.) how to effectively pass the ball when you have 10 God dam guys in the box.

This guy needs to go.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Seriously?

The apologists better stop after this one. This guy fucking sucks at his job. No other way to put it. Vigen might have been vanilla but at least the guy knew 1.) situational play calling and 2.) how to effectively pass the ball when you have 10 God dam guys in the box.

This guy needs to go.
    Where's the play action pass to the TE on a post. Oh wait!!!!

Seriously?

This guy needs to go.
    You should stop by his office sometime and coach him up. After you do that, please post how the meeting goes if you don't have your tail tucked between your legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Default Does Tim Polasek know what a play action pass is?

Seriously?

This guy needs to go.
    And it's more than just "play action" Play action is by definition supposed to look and feel like a run play. What CP does is an "elongated" fake handoff that gives the second-level defenders time to react and third-level defenders time to make up for slightly wrong first read. It's pedestrian really, and fakes no one out other than occasionally the amateur KVLY camera people.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Earlier this year they were using Bryce Messner at TE on the left side and the blocking was amazing. WTH have they abandoned that in short yardage?

I don't think it would be wise for the OC to take any meetings with fans right now....really bad suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Earlier this year they were using Bryce Messner at TE on the left side and the blocking was amazing. WTH have they abandoned that in short yardage?

I don't think it would be wise for the OC to take any meetings with fans right now....really bad suggestion.
    I'm sure he thought that would've been a good idea at several points previous in his tenure.

Gruden called NDSU's offense one of the best in that nation... And said NFL teams are watching what NDSU is doing on offense, and how they are doing it.

I'd guess Tim knows what he is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And it's more than just "play action" Play action is by definition supposed to look and feel like a run play. What CP does is an "elongated" fake handoff that gives the second-level defenders time to react and third-level defenders time to make up for slightly wrong first read. It's pedestrian really, and fakes no one out other than occasionally the amateur KVLY camera people.

This I agree with. I think we are really lacking the well timed 1st and 2nd down playaction (or 3rd and short) with Stick under center. I don't mind shotgun once in a while but it's really not good for playaction unless it has the threat of the end around. How about playaction when it looks like power? We ain't fooling anyone

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Actually, they've used him on both ends at times, and yes, he does a great job. Hard to see the number, but he was on the right side on Frazier's 2-yard TD run. He's the guy bulldozing everyone out clearing the way for Malstrom and Frazier.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'd just like to play Timmy in Madden. One time. Yeah I bet his stubborn ass has a little temper but that stubbornness causes alot of the play calling issues. Worked on this play all week the defense does something different but dam it we are going to win using this play that was supposed to work. What plan B?

Lardsin must go!