Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Do You Think Improvement Is Most Needed?/Please Prioritize

Default Where Do You Think Improvement Is Most Needed?/Please Prioritize

1st....Coaching has been extraordinarily disappointing to me. I really feel the coaches have failed to recognize the identity of this year's team, and are trying to force this year's team to be last year's team, rather than playing to this year's team strengths.

2nd....The passing game in general. We have so many weapons. Our TE's are grossly underused, and all of our RB's are decent receivers and I would call Morlock very good. I think they should establish the passing game first on offense and try to get Stick in a rhythm. Stick is playing scared and lacking confidence in his arm. We won't go to Frisco if they don't help this kid with the mental game. He can spin it just fine and has shown a strong arm and nice deep ball, but they are stifling him with their foolish stubborn game plans that aren't about taking what the defense is giving and are just about playing our kind of game. We are so predictable I could puuu-ick!

3rd...Special Teams. Wow, we just stink. Coverage was bad today as well. Some of this is coaching as well, but I hope our recruiters are taking this issue very seriously. I know this is FCS and expectations should be realistic, but I would hate to lose a playoff game because of ST's.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Where Do You Think Improvement Is Most Needed?/Please Prioritize

Tim Polasek should use his brain and dial up some smart plays instead of pounding on the glass wall in coaches booth like a gorilla.
    We probably ran this play 20 times and lost few yards everytime we ran this play which is not surprising.
    https://twitter.com/UNIFootball/stat...47877121761282

Easton should not lock up on the 1st receiver and should identify 2nd or 3rd option.

Easton and Offense Line as a whole should show more mental WILL POWER during the 2nd half.

Robbie Grimsley tackling

Chase Morlock pass catching

Clean game more disciple and no stupid penalties.
    Last edited by GOBISON123; 10-30-2016 at 04:56 AM.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Tim Polasek. Period. Horrible.

What happened to Playaction? Agree on tight ends. This offense may need Stick to run more. As long as he protects himself as much as possible. He is also a better passer on the move. I keep going back to WIU game last season. He was phenomimal that game and the offense was opened up.

Play calling in the second half
    Punting
    Grimsley getting beat deep and tackling
    Stick staring down receivers
    Throw the ball deep on early downs with playaction

Fans. Some appear impossible to please and can't enjoy victories.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It's BS that you can't rep the same post twice!

Because this one deserves it!

Look at it this way, we are providing plenty of good laughs for any guests to the site.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Yup! I guarantee that every FCS fan in America wishes they were cheering for the Bison.

1. Cheer and support the team.

2. Cheer and support the team.

3. Cheer and support the team.

Good enough?