Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite play from the UNI game?

Default Re: What was your favorite play from the UNI game?

The Big Ambrosius sack. That was badass!

The Grimsley interception was nice - he read that perfectly.

So many great efforts made at crucial times, but without the TD to Illies we may have lost. This guy is so underused. It is just infuriating. For a long time I thought all the criticism of our OC was a little harsh; now, maybe a good horse whipping is in order.

There are so many short and medium range routes that a guy like Illies can get open on it is nauseating to see his talent wasted. I'm talking really safe routes where there is little chance of a mistake.

That's another thing, the roll out with Stick was open all day and usually is, wth aren't they taking advantage of these plays that the defenses's are so obviously giving us?????

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    The Illies TD catch. Something new that worked beautifully.
    Well said! The only creative play our OC did all game. Where the hell is that on 3rd downs?
    Loved the big hits, especially on the UNI QB getting his head taken off!!! Too bad it wasn't Coach Farley!!

NoDakbisman

The play where Tony didn't diss minnesota lakes. jerk.

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1.Chase touch
    2.Nate on the sideline after helmet came off, nothing will ever beat passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    So many great efforts made at crucial times, but without the TD to Illies we may have lost. This guy is so underused. It is just infuriating. For a long time I thought all the criticism of our OC was a little harsh; now, maybe a good horse whipping is in order.

There are so many short and medium range routes that a guy like Illies can get open on it is nauseating to see his talent wasted. I'm talking really safe routes where there is little chance of a mistake.

That's another thing, the roll out with Stick was open all day and usually is, wth aren't they taking advantage of these plays that the defenses's are so obviously giving us?????
    Ive never understood the non-use of our TEs. They are a tool in our tool box that is vastly underused. Other teams use them with success against us.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The one where we get a first down. But in all seriousness, the TD to Illies

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The last one.

Default What was your favorite play from the UNI game?

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post

I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you.

So many correct things said there.

The best play was the overall play of our D. They are by and large solid compared relatively to other D1 Ds IMO. And getting better. They get taxed severely every time O goes 3-out. Imagine how much better they would be/look with more time to rest.

Defense wins championship6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.