Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts

Morlock needs to be the featured back. Combination of power and speed. Reminds me of Roehl. No dicking around. Get the ball and run downhill.

Did we run a jet sweep at all today? What the hell happened to setting up our fricking plays?? Polesek has no idea how to set up plays!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

so many years of having a 4th Q team and now this offensive implosion once again....really tough to watch

ES has no confidence right now. Hope it returns.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Morlock needs to be the featured back. Combination of power and speed. Reminds me of Roehl. No dicking around. Get the ball and run downhill.
    Did Chase get the ball twice in the 2nd half on 3rd-1 and lost yards ??
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    How bad Is King Frazier's injury?

Really could use a healthy Frazier and Wimbush.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    so many years of having a 4th Q team and now this offensive implosion once again....really tough to watch
    Second half offense sucks.

Jimney guess I better not leave the game to put kids to bed. Up 21-13 with the ball and driving. Took a bit to get ESPN3 up on my phone. By time I get watching again it is 24-20 UNI kicking off and our offense then proceeds to tank the 4th quarter. Guess the progress is we played well for 3 quarters instead of 2??
    Not sure I really like this play calling Polasek is doing. Just seems like he's throwing stuff at the wall to see if it sticks? At least Vigen seemed to have a rhyme to it even when CAS was calling for his head. Maybe the method will work on Polasek also!?

Defense is not as strong as past years. They're somehow digging deep and coming up with big plays at the opportune times.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

To look on the bright side, at least we didn't get blown off the field by a 3-5 team like SDSU did today. Further evidence they blew their wad against the Bison 2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I have been screaming for this for 1.5 years. Pick two running backs and let them get into a rhythm. Unfortunately NDSU has the biggest fucking moron known to coach offensive football at the helm. He is a HORRIBLE play caller. He needs to go. Every god dam game he comes in with zero imagination and ignores situational play calling when he does not need an imagination. Hope to God Klieman can find the balls to take control of this team.
    You mean like with 4 minutes left in the game and we come out throwing?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."