Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Northern Iowa

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Northern Iowa

Stick looked tentative and under duress on every throw minus maybe 1 or 2.

Our run game was successful because of over pursuing and bad angles from the UNI second level defenders.

our inability to sustain a drive when it matters, or rather sustain a drive in general, is infuriating and incredibly concerning.

at the end of the day a win is a win but we're winning in spite of our offense.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

I thought Dunn was pretty good today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I thought Dunn was pretty good today.
    He was good but I think he missed some cuts to the outside for a lot of yards.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    Wow!!!!!

Beating a mid season UNI in their dome is a great day!

5 seconds away from being undefeated this year, we are not as dominant as the past years but we are winning!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    One first down on the last possession would have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    When is the last time you have seen one of our backs break away from anyone? It seems Morlock gets 6-8 yards quicker than anyone else we have back there.
    And I got blasted for saying I wished we had better, more powerful/fast RBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I've wished all season that we had another John Crockett.

Bruce should get the ball 15-20 times per game when healthy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was it just me or we seen to be playing down to the level of our competition? UNI is not a good team. Sorry we should have blown them out. Should have blown out western. Should have blown out Missouri St. Defense has provided a ton of turnovers and the offense can't capitalize on them. Up 17-3 on SDSU and can't finish them off.

What happened to the offense? The defense is playing better but now the offense has regressed. I was always confident if we played a team like EWU we could just score at will Right now not so much. Don't think we could keep up with EWU right now. We need to keep the foot on the petal! What happened to the deep ball? We need to loosen up the defense. We need some misdirection plays with 9-10 in the box. Am I alone in this? Not saying we can't turn this around but this trend is concerning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Was it just me or we seen to be playing down to the level of our competition? UNI is not a good team. Sorry we should have blown them out. Should have blown out western. Should have blown out Missouri St. Defense has provided a ton of turnovers and the offense can't capitalize on them. Up 17-3 on SDSU and can't finish them off.

What happened to the offense? The defense is playing better but now the offense has regressed. I was always confident if we played a team like EWU we could just score at will Right now not so much. Don't think we could keep up with EWU right now. We need to keep the foot on the petal! What happened to the deep ball? We need to loosen up the defense. We need some misdirection plays with 9-10 in the box. Am I alone in this? Not saying we can't turn this around but this trend is concerning to me.

I don't know what's going on. We get up by a couple of scores then try to grind the clock out. We're running a 4 minute drill coming out of halftime. This team is being sandbagged.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯