Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Devils added to 2017 schedule

Default Re: Delta Devils added to 2017 schedule

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Except NDSU, you mean. The only draw except NDSU. It's not like you're watching the Washington Wizards or something.
    That goes without saying but still the only decent opponent at home is UNI. That can't be too hard for you to grasp is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That goes without saying but still the only decent opponent at home is UNI. That can't be too hard for you to grasp is it?
    I get it. But the line I was responding to was "UNI is the only draw next year." Now, maybe I took that the wrong way because I live in a place where that phrasing means precisely what it says because the fans are shitty, the most important teams aren't consistently good, and it doesn't go without saying that you're always there to see the home team.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Fair enough. I was referring to the home schedule.

Fair enough. I was referring to the home schedule.
    So was I .

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

So was I .
    Glad I don't follow shitty teams.

Glad I don't follow shitty teams.
    Believe it or not the thing that's more disheartening is being surrounded by shitty fans.

Believe it or not the thing that's more disheartening is being surrounded by shitty fans.
    I can relate.

Are you being serious? At the dome? I've been there.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Are you being serious? At the dome? I've been there.
    No. Not the FFD. It's been a long time for me now personally, but I'm certain from most everything that I see and hear that the fans there are great.

I'm talking about the fans in DC.

No. Not the FFD. It's been a long time for me now personally, but I'm certain from most everything that I see and hear that the fans there are great.

I'm talking about the fans in DC.
    ok........

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.