Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: First game ever in the SHAC, this Wednesdy at 7..

Default Re: First game ever in the SHAC, this Wednesdy at 7..

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    then they shouldn't have put seats in????

its a legit complaint, rest of the venue is absolutely awesome, I'm sorry but I don't feel like standing the entire game because the designers dropped the ball. but next game ill bring my binoculars and search the crowd for the 1 guy standing the whole time, guessing it will be you
    Do you see me now?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I have both season basketball and football tickets. I have a solution for all that are complaining about seats inside the new SHAC. Stand up and cheer instead of sitting on your dead asses. Yell and cheer like happens at the football game.
    That may be a reason for the design also to be honest. I heard of some college facilities intentionally doing this to make a crowd more inclined to stand to cheer.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    That may be a reason for the design also to be honest. I heard of some college facilities intentionally doing this to make a crowd more inclined to stand to cheer.
    Brilliant!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    then they shouldn't have put seats in????

its a legit complaint, rest of the venue is absolutely awesome, I'm sorry but I don't feel like standing the entire game because the designers dropped the ball. but next game ill bring my binoculars and search the crowd for the 1 guy standing the whole time, guessing it will be you
    I have season tickets and live 2.5 hours away so I wont be making many games. So the inconvenience of these seats wont be as bad as somebody whos there all the time. But the time travel and inconvenience of the seats might push me to give up my seats.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

If I were Scheels I'd be pretty pissed that I kicked in the extra money to have very nice padded seats if the intent was for people to not sit in them. And people on here can criticize fans who actually want to sit in the seats they paid for all you want, the leg room was a mistake.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    If I were Scheels I'd be pretty pissed that I kicked in the extra money to have very nice padded seats if the intent was for people to not sit in them. And people on here can criticize fans who actually want to sit in the seats they paid for all you want, the leg room was a mistake.
    I am not sticking up for the leg room. It is actually pretty terrible. It's too small to even if they planned it.

I am staying positive though. anything is better than the old BSA
    The fella that watches the CFL

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am not sticking up for the leg room. It is actually pretty terrible. It's too small to even if they planned it.

I am staying positive though. anything is better than the old BSA
    I'm with you, it sucks big time, I have the isle seat so I get a little extra room that way the only part is at 6'2" there's no way for people to get past me to get out of the row, I have to physically move into the isle to not have people crawling over my lap. At least the temp is nice, I can hear the announcer, seats are comfy and concessions while still needing some improvement are substantially better than before. I love it in there, just could use a few more inches....story of my life.