Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Default Re: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    No idea what type of arrangement they had. But the next UND home game against NDSU will be a conference game.

Bison will only get some leftover popcorn and an ass licking.
    Um, we're not into that sort of thing. Unless of course you are Kate Beckinsale ...

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    No idea what type of arrangement they had. But the next UND home game against NDSU will be a conference game.

Bison will only get some leftover popcorn and an ass kicking.
    You do realize that most of the good players (good for them) all are seniors. Next year no qb coming up.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    You do realize that most of the good players (good for them) all are seniors. Next year no qb coming up.
    I don't think AG was being serious there but if he was he must've spent a lot of time in South Dakota recently...

….I'd take leftover popcorn though.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Because if that's true, that is the stupidest F*cking thing I've ever heard in my life. Surely you're not suggesting that a Target Field game against a Pioneer league team is more meaningful, entertaining, important, or impactful from a national prestige standpoint than an FBS game. And surely, you cant be saying that you would rather trade the future Oregon, Arizona, and Colorado games for pioneer league teams so long as we play at a baseball stadium? In fact there is no way any human on earth could ever think that because that would be the single most dense, vapid and unintelligible thought anyone has ever had in the history of mankind. Because if you did, that would mean that you would retroactively like to have replaced the 8 previous FBS wins with regular wins against a Pioneer league team, just so long as it was played at target field. Clearly there is no WAY that is what you were implying. Because, again, that would be the stupidest single thought ever thought in the entire existence of the galaxy
    It was in reference to the UND comment.
    Please address that now.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Or DC. And then they come back for a "neutral site" game in MSP.

Both fan bases have ample opportunities for tickets in an easily accessible metro in both places.
    Yeah, DC!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Yeah, DC!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where though? FedEx? That pitch is so garbage, you’d be better off at Nationals Park.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That's just precious.
    OK, just because I like you...we’ll go with fresh popcorn.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Because if that's true, that is the stupidest F*cking thing I've ever heard in my life. Surely you're not suggesting that a Target Field game against a Pioneer league team is more meaningful, entertaining, important, or impactful from a national prestige standpoint than an FBS game. And surely, you cant be saying that you would rather trade the future Oregon, Arizona, and Colorado games for pioneer league teams so long as we play at a baseball stadium? In fact there is no way any human on earth could ever think that because that would be the single most dense, vapid and unintelligible thought anyone has ever had in the history of mankind. Because if you did, that would mean that you would retroactively like to have replaced the 8 previous FBS wins with regular wins against a Pioneer league team, just so long as it was played at target field. Clearly there is no WAY that is what you were implying. Because, again, that would be the stupidest single thought ever thought in the entire existence of the galaxy
    Just thought I should post this to get you riled up again.
    IMG_20190303_071114.jpg
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    It was in reference to the UND comment.
    Please address that now.
    Oh thank God, because, As I stated, If you had been talking about the FBS games.... yikes

Im not sure what you want me to address? It was a guess? I already said that I have no knowledge of any behind the scenes efforts to do so. I made that abundantly clear. And St. Johns v St thomas I BELIEVE had some kind of revenue sharing agreement- and like I said, I could be wrong on that. If there was a revenue sharing agreement, that would make a TF game against UND much more attractive. Not sure what exactly is so offensive to you about my guess, lol, seek help
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

How about a neutral field game with Montana in Denver. Skip the east coast people and play Montana who appears to be back in the mix in the FCS world.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.