Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Default Re: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Nobody gives a fuck if you go or not and nobody gives a fuck if you care about the game. Stay home and bitch and complain instead so you can make yourself feel better. There are 10K alumni in the Cities who are probably excited to watch a game without having to drive to Fargo. Maybe just maybe for once it's not about you!!!!!!!!
    +++

Anyone who thinks that the "average fan" would care more about a home game against Grambling than a game at Target Field against "fill in the blank" has been spending too much time on BV. Give it a shot, and if it truly is the worst thing ever, all we lost out on is a home game against a cupcake non-conference team.

i was at target today totally got destroyed by people making fun of ndsu playing butler there its embarassing .. total d2 move

this 2017 schedule is bad enough ndsu should sleepwalk to a 11-0 season. if we arent moving up to FBS.. then god dammit play 2 FBS gsmes every year!! even if we are 0-2 in them we can go 7-2 in the mvfc and make the playoffs every single year
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 04-05-2017 at 04:25 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They should make it a multi sport extravaganza. Softball, baseball teams playing catch on the field during the games,. Soccer team kicking the ball around, track team running around the perimeter of the facility, lay out an outdoor basketball court so I can shoot some hoops during the lame blow out of a game. Hell, maybe even have the circus setup outside so the kids have something to do. Need a reason to draw fans since Butler Football ain't it. May as well have scheduled Concordia-St. Paul

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm looking forward to not needing to drive 4 hours to Fargo for the game.
    Hail Hydra.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i was at target today totally got destroyed by people making fun of ndsu playing butler there its embarassing .. total d2 move
    I'm guessing they didn't even know NDSU was playing Butler. Maybe Ohio State will play us

BS...............
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    BS...............
    Here's basically how it happened.

Someone makes brief and unintentional eye contact, he immediately asks what they think of NDSU playing Butler in 2019, they say "who?" he then bores them to death about D2 this and that and they tell him to stop talking to them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yep. This is a going to be a huge ongoing issue with gopher fans. Ndsu has an inflated record due to non schollie opponents. Let's just hope they don't see 2017s non conference schedule

A D2 move would be playing it in the dome or better yet....playing a D2 school in the dome instead.

Outdoor football, in a major league stadium in downtown Minneapolis while enjoying a beer....doesn't sound very D2 to me.

This game is all about reaching out to the Twin Cities, the Gophers won't play us anymore so we need to get creative. Maybe if this goes well we could play a game in the new Vikings stadium or people can continue to bitch and be smalltime.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 04-04-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Yep. This is a going to be a huge ongoing issue with gopher fans. Ndsu has an inflated record due to non schollie opponents. Let's just hope they don't see 2017s non conference schedule
    Since when did NDSU start caring what Gopher's fans think? Also I guarantee 99.99999% of them have no clue this game is taking place, and they don't know the difference between Butler, James Madison, EWU, Sam Houston State or any other FCS school. And NONE of them care!!!!