Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Default Re: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Since when did NDSU start caring what Gopher's fans think? Also I guarantee 99.99999% of them have no clue this game is taking place, and they don't know the difference between Butler, James Madison, EWU, Sam Houston State or any other FCS school. And NONE of them care!!!!
    If a Gopher's fan serves up a softball like that and a Bison fan can't hit it out of the park, it says more about the Bison fan than the "playing Butler at Target" scenario.

Cripes, Gophers are playing the Lower Dakota State Bunnies that weekend. Wonder which game will draw more fans?

Oh I'm fucking going and it's going to be great. I don't give a shit if they were playing Sister Mary's School for the Blind, it's going to be a good time. Bison Football....check. Downtown Minneapolis in the fall...check. I'm in.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Oh I'm fucking going and it's going to be great. I don't give a shit if they were playing Sister Mary's School for the Blind, it's going to be a good time. Bison Football....check. Downtown Minneapolis in the fall...check. I'm in.
    Same here. Minneapolis is 3 hrs closer to me than Fargo so that makes it a drive instead of a plane.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

99.44% of Gopher fans don't even know who their non-conference opponents are this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Since when did NDSU start caring what Gopher's fans think? Also I guarantee 99.99999% of them have no clue this game is taking place, and they don't know the difference between Butler, James Madison, EWU, Sam Houston State or any other FCS school. And NONE of them care!!!!
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    If a Gopher's fan serves up a softball like that and a Bison fan can't hit it out of the park, it says more about the Bison fan than the "playing Butler at Target" scenario.

Cripes, Gophers are playing the Lower Dakota State Bunnies that weekend. Wonder which game will draw more fans?
    I would go ahead and guess the game at TCF has more people there. They average more than Target Field seats.
    College of Business Alumnus

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I would go ahead and guess the game at TCF has more people there. They average more than Target Field seats.
    The boat will be rowing too.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Regardless which stadium has more people to begin with...I bet by about mid 3rd Qtr Target field has more.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i was at target today totally got destroyed by people making fun of ndsu playing butler there its embarassing .. total d2 move
    Yeah I am sure thats a huge talking point in the cities.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Yeah I am sure thats a huge talking point in the cities.
    So much so that I'm here everyday and I'd forgotten the game was happening until this thread came back. I'm glad that some of the 13 or 14 people at the Twins opener were Gopher fans who keep better tabs on our non-conference schedule 3 years out than I do. Now I can be a little excited about going to a game in my backyard again.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Now I can be a little excited about going to a game in my backyard again.
    WTF, how elementary it is to play in your Back yard

IM NOT GOING, FUCK THIS
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant