Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison versus Butler at Target Field, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Not a chance. Now if the Bison were playing the Gophers at the new Vikings stadium I would definitely be there.

I would venture you and all the others that are saying they won't go because of the baseball field or that they are playing Butler will ultimately go. Why? Cause you won't want to miss out being there at the next great Bison Roadtrip. Many didn't go to the first gopher game. Uncertainty, it was a hassle, etc..... It was epic, and people made sure they went times 2 and 3.

Frisco year 1. Again, didn't know what to expect many didn't go. The Marriott Pep Rally legend grows bigger every year. 20k people were at it and they drank a Million in beer. That story is that big.

This is what type of event target field will become. MYTHIC, Epic, ELITE

You'lll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    I would venture you and all the others that are saying they won't go because of the baseball field or that they are playing Butler will ultimately go. Why? Cause you won't want to miss out being there at the next great Bison Roadtrip. Many didn't go to the first gopher game. Uncertainty, it was a hassle, etc..... It was epic, and people made sure they went times 2 and 3.

Frisco year 1. Again, didn't know what to expect many didn't go. The Marriott Pep Rally legend grows bigger every year. 20k people were at it and they drank a Million in beer. That story is that big.

This is what type of event target field will become. MYTHIC, Epic, ELITE

You'lll be there.
    I felt like I drank a million in beer that night.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I will be going to the Game. I checked it out and it looks like a fun place to see the game. Big picture this is huge for the program.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I will be going to the Game. I checked it out and it looks like a fun place to see the game. Big picture this is huge for the program.
    I'll be going for the inevitable kick-ass Friday night party, the Saturday morning party, the Saturday evening party, and then Sunday brunch bloody Mary's.

I will also attend the boring foosball game and probably watch about 1.5 quarters before I spend my time walking around Target Field sampling different food and beer.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

That's a long way to drive to watch a scrimmage. If it was a cool matchup I think the fam would go.
    College of Business Alumnus

Not going to this game is becoming the new Vegan or Crossfit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's also the 2019 season opener for what that's worth. I don't know about most of you but by the time we get into late August my Bison football withdrawals have reached a fever pitch.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This is the best analogy ever.

Vegan...congrats no one gives a shit but you are forced to accommodate for them at dinner parties or risk offending them.

Crossfit...the difference is athletic shoes are for running, cutting and jumping....crossfits are for cutting, jumping, running AND are $50 MORE.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is the best analogy ever.

Vegan...congrats no one gives a shit but you are forced to accommodate for them at dinner parties or risk offending them.

Crossfit...the difference is athletic shoes are for running, cutting and jumping....crossfits are for cutting, jumping, running AND are $50 MORE.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You know who's not talking about this? Butler.

I mean, since they're such small potatoes, why aren't they hyped about this 2 years out?
    Because it's 2 years away and they're not Bison fans?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1